BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

KDY et al

Lovely Ladies on the couch


Our very own Clu and CC


Birthday Girl and I before we headed out on the Philly town (she's transitioning to natural!!)


3/4 of the Nats (although my Kanekelon doesn't look it!)


3rd Floor Kennedy Queens '00!!

11 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

I love how alcohol/red cups are visible in 3 of the 5 shots. lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

cute pics!

Jameil said...

boooooooooooooooooooo. lol. you guys look adorable.

Jameil said...

clearly there should've been a sign in one of those pics that said "insert jameil here."

p_nami said...

Hey...I remember you guys!!! LOL I can't think of "CC" real name to save my life...but you all look really nice!

Get em Queens!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looked like fun and happy nappy valentines day sister

GreatWhyte said...

Wahhhhh... but why did I get all souped because I thought I was getting a picture of the righthand ring? WAHHHHHH!!!!

Adei von K said...

clu- right?! LOL it was a drinking weekend! Not like college days but def a lot of drinking. S#!t, Weezy did enough by himself...

Eb- you know how we do *brushes shoulder off* LOL

Jameil- awwwww Thanks! You know you will be in the spot come March! ow!

Doll- Yes girl! KDY after y'all!! HU chicks always look good and Queens are that much better!

T- thanks homie! we always have fun when we're together :-)

GreatWhyte said...

The girl in the last picture with you looks familiar...is she a Delta?

Adei von K said...

X- yeah, she's your soror, the Deuce on Gamma I's SPR '02 line!

GreatWhyte said...

I knew I recognized her. I used to see her all the time when I was in pharmacy school. She pledged just before I got there, but one of my classmates was her linesister, so I would see her at stuff. Good to know my memory isn't that bad!