BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

the pic


i got it today. My RH ring was waiting for me. I haven't gotten my nails done to properly showcase the ring and i am too tired from all the v-day hoopla at school. speaking of which, i got FIVE mylar balloons!! who doesn't love getting balloons!??! too much candy and some cute cards. So I make less than 26K (after taxes) a year, the intrinsic value of being a teacher is worth more than ANYTHING in the world :-)

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

oooooooh. (i don't like balloons) yay ring and cards!!

Cluizel said...

awwwww...pretty ring!

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil, who doesn't like balloons? What's not to like? Their mylar and shint and... bygones.
So I LOVE the ring. Love love LOVE it!! But I'm wondering why you have your right hand ring on your left hand? Or did someone take this picture of you? I'm perplunked. **sigh**

Jameil said...

i don't like them b/c i have nothing to do with them once they deflate. throw them away? seems like a waste. i'd rather get flowers (i know you throw those away, too) or jewelery. i'm assuming she flipped the pic on her computer so it was right hand to us? yes stace? i was confused, too.

Adei von K said...

Jameil- so that's why you left the 4 foot balloon at Drew's!! LOL

Clu- Thanks homie!

X- girl, I love balloons too. I think I like the 'see and be seen factor' of them. I was walking down the hallway with 5 of them joints!
I just looked at the picture and my Mac flipped it. That was so weird cause I know its on my right ring finger!!

Jameil- flowers die. (but I still love them!) You are right, the pic is flipped :-)

La said...

So pretty!

And who doesn't like balloons? That's like not liking the easter bunny or something, lol

the joy said...

I don't like the Easter bunny... Anyway, I've been antagonizing la on everyone's blog lately. It is a cute ring! Glam! I was confused about the left/ right thing too so I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Yet another reason I couldn't be a teacher... I would have to have the kids cut paper hearts, all the while loathing their future disappointments at this fake holiday.