BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

i'm back!

OMG, it took me FOR EV ER to figure out what my user name and password were!! apparently, since i now have gmail, its a whole new log-in process.

i hate beta.

now onto some news!

so, i've been placed for my spring semester.. so excited b/c i have 2nd graders and they are the BEST 7 & 8 year olds ANYONE could ask for!!! OMG, I am SOOOOO enthralled by my class of 17 students and my teacher is BOMB too. No lie, I hope I can be like her when I grow up. So biting her style come August 2007. Not only that but we are soooo similar!

her initials were SK before she got married and now she's SS. Jameil and Toni, y'all may know where I'm going with this.

she drives an Altima, I drive an Altima

she curses like a drunk sailor, and guess what I do????

it was funny when she dropped a narrative chapter book and exclaimed, "Awww! Sons of bitches!! Damn it!!!" (I just say, "BITCHES!") If you know me, when something minor happens, I act like its the end of the world. I dropped my PENCIL in the parking lot and my homegirl Kitty thought I lost some money the way I was acting. I didn't get ketchup with my hashbrowns from Mc Donald's one morning and Jameil found it amusing that I was more pissed my breakfast was dry and not that I had lost my plane ticket home and had to buy a new one. yeah.

so yeah, internship is BOMB AS THE FUCK! too excited about EVERYDAY. what I don't like is having to be there no later than 715am even though school doesn't start till 8am. my teacher, who reminds me of OLD rosie- not the VIEW Rosie- is an EARLY bird. I'm a morning person but not that morning. sheeeeet.

for the writing activity, my directing teacher had the students write about Ms. Kutieboots.

Today a new teacher came to our classroom. Her name is Ms. Kutieboots. She is training to be a teacher. Being the first day, she introduced herself. She is going to teach us. She came from Tellahassee. She is a nice teacher.

When I came back to school we had a student teacher and her name was Kutieboots and I am looking forward for tomorrow and I can't wait for her to teach me.

Dear Ms. Kutieboots
I know that you will be a great teacher. And I wish you were my teacher. thanks for comeing.
Love, D

Kutieboots she is Nice and I think she should take ms. s place She s kind of nice. I love school I think she love school to.

Ms. Kutieboots is a nice and pretty. When she told us about the tests. Sh is a good studen. Sh emust get a lot of A's. When she show us were she lived I was surprissd. I like Ms. Kutieboots she looks like a lot fo fun. I hope she stay intill the end of the year. I like Ms. Kutieboots.

Ms. Kutieboots is relly nice. and her favorite coler is dark pink. And i know that she is in high shcool. and she came from different plases. and she likes dogs and at her house she got two dogs. and she like Bears and she got so much frends. she even has more frends than me at shcool. and at sports she loves to play tenes a lot.

awwwwwwwwww!!! don't worry! i have more writing samples to share but i have to go grade papers! *BEAMING*

P.S. another one of my dreams has come true. i got a thing for musicians right? i want to be a muse, i want to be backstage, i want to be where they are. well, a couple of months back, my last boo told me he wrote a song inspired my me. too thrilled! its called "get it" or has that phrase as the chorus...i forget.
now
dreezy is playing t-bone with him this weekend in Orlando and guess who gets to come along???
*CHEESING*

6 returned the favor:

the joy said...

yay! aw cute kiddies! glad youre back. i'd wanna be a teacher but i hate mornings and they dont do night school for lil ones.

Leela said...

how cute are those writing samples! "she looks like a lot of fun" too cute!!

La said...

Awwwww how sweet!

Welcome back Staceface!

Jameil said...

you're so cute. thank GOD you're back. now get to work teaching them how to spell!! good gracious. are they surprised where you live b/c you're black. lil racist chaps. she gets lots of as? stace who??? lmao @ she curses like a drunk sailor, and guess what I do???? you'are an ass.

Madam DLBG said...

Glad you're having fun Missy!! Aren't the babies the cutest!

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

you and your musician boo... that is too adorable. i'm glad u get to finally experience your "bibbies"