BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 01, 2007

an update

so Dreezy and i were at the playground with a homie and her son on New Year's Eve. I'm fussing cause apparently in Miami, iguanas run rampant and there were a couple of them at the park. No ma'am. made me start itching just thinking that a reptile might be sitting on the slide with me.
i'm smiling on the outside...


and speaking of itching, i was trying hard not to part with all my lip glosses when Dreezy was reading the ingredients of the pomegranate jar to me. he mentioned castor oil and i jumped.

"Castor oil?! CASTOR OIL?! Are you serious? OMG, I am soooo allergic to castor oil!! I mean, I only break out in HIVES when castor oil touches my skin! How do I know? Everytime my mom would oil my scalp with something containing castor oil, its like I rolled in an red ant pile while wearing a poison ivy onesie dried with poison sumac dryer sheets!! DAAAAAAAAMN! how come all this time, I didn't know? damn you GAP."

I sighed as i threw it away. that's an era of Stace gone with 2006. y'all, i had a MAKE-UP bag full of JUST LIP GLOSS! between bath and body works, victoria's secret, the GAP, Sally's, bonnie bell, lipsmackers, sephora, etc...



i think he thinks he's a model. LMAO! Derek Zoolander better watch out! This was before we headed out to South Beach where like last year, I spent the first moments of the New Year in the car looking for parking... i got in at 6 this morning!


apparently, the rest of us missed the BYOM (bring your own mask) memo. this was at a house -excuse me- condo party in one of the Isles in Dade County.

8 returned the favor:

the joy said...

is your friend into s+m? he's killin me with the mask.

you and dreezy are so cute. yay! he was really doing alot modelwise. work it!

Jameil said...

wth w/the mask!?!?!?!?!?!!?????? oh hell no. Derek Zoolander better watch out!! you are an asssssssholio!! lmao!!!! y'all are so adorable. you're totally makin me wanna post some pics of me and kyle.

Jameil said...

oh yeah... and how f-ing cute are you?!! the black and pink and purple? GET EM! witcho nicole richie scarf on. fiyah!!!!!!

Madam DLBG said...

Awwwwwww.....

Leela said...

very cute pics!

omg, i am sooo addicted to lip gloss too! i just love it! the flavors, the containers, EVERYTHING!!

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

Stace, why didn't we look at the ingredients when the lips broke out? Thats funny that its been in there the whole time. You guys are the cutest. I have to get a digital camera....

Adei von K said...

Joy- S&M is soooo not my friend! I have no idea who he was and was kinda scared so I didn't want to know!
My Dreezy was working that camera wasn't he!?

Jam- LMAO!!!! I think he had a whip too! no ma'am! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get and post pics of you and Kyle!!

i LOVE my scarves Jameil! I am a scarf HOE!

Madam- *cheesin*

Leela- i'm trying to be like you with the pictures! I am so sad that i will have to part with all the lip gloss I've come to know and love :-(

Toni- right?! that would've been the smart thing to do. i'll admit i'm a blond.

Cluizel said...

I'm all late and shit. lol.

Yall are so cute!

And that iguanas thing would keep my black ass out of parks for good! lol.