BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 25, 2006

Hmmm, Pineapple


a pic of Dreezy and I in my Sitting Room. Mom sliced up some fresh pineapple and we went to work! I won't post the pic of me eating cause its not pretty! Plus, I didn't know Macs have built in cameras so I was REALLY caught off guard! Yes, there is a scarf on my head. What? I had to maintain my wrap...

7 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......


that is all... :)

Jameil said...

O.M.FREAKING. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the cutest f-ing picture i've ever seen in my life!!! i love it!!!

Madam DLBG said...

I LOVE CANDIDS!!

HUGE thumbs up to teh dreezy!!!

"My freinds see us on the block and the be like 'Son scooped a hot one'"...

You scooped a hot one Stace

Adei von K said...

All you guys, THAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!
lol

the joy said...

he is cute. muscly. me gusta. lol mom's gotcha.

Veronica Marché said...

Y'all are so friggin' cute. Y'all strengthen my hope... because I'm still waaaaaaitinnnnnng... Lol.

p_nami said...

GET EM!!!!

So cute :-)