BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Contract

So I'm guessing Meddling Mom had something to do with this... on Saturday, Dreezy's THIRD day at my home, he kept on talking about exclusive rights and what not. He told me he wants me to agree to this contract he's drawing up. I told him as long as its typed, I have no problems but I did ask if he wants me to sign it in blood with a fingerprint and get it notarized. Laughs all around, he told me I'm the only girl for him so a verbal contract will do. All that aside, I check my she-mail right before I read my blog and Dreezy sends me this.


Contract

here it is in all it's glory:

will u be my girlfriend?

circle 1 for yes, 2 for no

1



So Blogger fam, mark the date. All your wishes have come true. Well most of them. I'm waiting till I get married for the rest ;-)

8 returned the favor:

the joy said...

merry christmas! yay! he's your darlin darlin behbehehe...

Madam DLBG said...

Gish...sooooo crute!!!! Man, I'm so happy for you, it's OFFICIAL!

Cluizel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW....congratulations! :)

Jameil said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!! NO!! WAIT!!! NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME AND I TALKED TO THIS BITCH TODAY!!!! STACIE MUTHERFUCKING. BITCH I WAS BOUT TO CALL OUT YOUR GOVERNMENT!!! YES I'M YELLING!!!!!!! ooh i'm so mad at you!!!!!! I JUST LEFT A HOLLERING MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE TOO. SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN.

Adei von K said...

Joy- RIGHT?! Joy to the World for me!

Madam- Thanks Honey!

Clu- Thanks Michy- Poo!

Jameil- *little, sheepish voice*
I didn't say anything cause I thought you read it already. Why are you yelling at me?? I sorry.

GreatWhyte said...

Whew... thank God. Yall were starting to wear on a sista's NERVES!!! No, but really... congratulations on that.

Veronica Marché said...

Okay, I was gonna say "Awwwww, how cute!".... but Jameil's outburst made me cower for a second.

...calm down, girl, dang. :-)

But yeah.... yaaaaaaaaay. Up with boo-loving.

Jameil said...

no duck. i've been advocating this relationship for more than a year now and this trick and i talked literally 5 minutes before i read the post. and she knows i would have said something if i read it. whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy the hell would i not say something? ugh. esp. when apparently we're not allowed to talk more than once every 2 weeks now.