BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Is this what December is?



So this was taken at the last party I went to. As you can see by the date, it was a while ago. Somehow, I thought this Graduation weekend would've been liver. For whatever reason, Neechie and I keep missing eachother and now I'm in the Palm Beaches! Boooooooooo!!! We were supposed to get up after my Th. night exam even though I had an apple pinning ceremony the following morn but btwn my money and her brother, neither one of us made it to the party I heard was lame anyway. Then friday, i had apple pinning, and EXAM that i didn't get out of till 415pm. graduation was at 5; i didn't make it. i went home to shower and change out my business attire that i had worn for the SECOND day in a row and i found myself in my bed. woke up around 8. yeah. friday wasn't a good day either cause one of our orgs has been in the news and verdicts were in. i ended up drinking champagne with a part of my trifecta.



and then there were two. Ms. Duval is goooooone!!!


so basically, my last days of undergrad were uneventful. i miss the days of high, middle, and elementary school where EVERYBODY had the same last day of school and it was a joyous occassion. in college, its depending on what exams you had, that's when you leave. oh well, april 29th is sure to be bomb!

so i'm back home now. wow. i'm home for good. or at least till 2010. then i'm making major moves to the west, to the west!

P.S. Yes, I'm always wearing a scarf. i love to tie my hair with scarves. i don't even know how many i have but i started getting them as a highschool graduation present back in the days when the millenium was new.

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

palm beach bitch! i'm soooo planning a trip down there. after you have come up here in the winter, i will go down there in march. it will be great. i know you'll be student teaching, but i'll go hang out on the beach and call up my future bro in law, d the j.

last days of undergrad at hampton were FANTABULOUS! OW!!!

Jameil said...

and... GUESS WHO'S BACK! OW!! i was abt to get so salty w/blogger beta b/c i've been able to comment on abt 6 pages in the last 3 days. i was on the verge of a meltdown. i had already looked for contact info to let them know how i really felt abt it.

Madam DLBG said...

LOL @ Jam...blogger beta keep hiding people!

Aww Stace it's all 2 the good. they'll be another time, I'm sure of it.

yeah, that verdict thing really upset baby bro and his friends. they didn't go out at all. theres so much more drame to that n e way...look for that post next week.

so did u grad on friday also? I thought u were done in the spring? u already moved back to palm beach?

Adei von K said...

Ja- you're a nut!! you should come down during my spring break or something! and ummmm, d the j???? LMAO!!!! You are soooooo not letting that go are you!!!?!?!?

i'm so glad you're back on blogger but how bout they can't access my "old" blogger... no record dish. bitches.

madam- that must have tough for all of them. did he at least enjoy his graduation or what is shadowed by his bros?

i didn't graduate but i'm done with classes. i'll be on spring internship and returning to tally to graduate!

p_nami said...

I've been M.I.A. these last few weeks...so congratulations on your graduation!!!