BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

i feel like i'm falling. i just want to hurry up and hit the ground already. where am i going? how will i get there? how will i live? do i belong there or am i just running away? running away from what?

how come senior year in high school, the prospect of going anywhere was the best thing in the world? but as someone knocking on 30s door, the possibility of shucking corn in iowa, or lobbying in dc, or teaching english in japan, or free-loading in denver is scaring the utter fcuk out of me?

I WANT STABILITY.
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO I CAN DO IT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND IT'S DEPRESSING ME.

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

It is so annoying that we have to go through changes. I'm not even being flippant. Dead serious. It's like we're always trying to get to the next whatever. I'm sure we'll learn something from this journey. Blah blah blah. But freeloading sounds good. We don't really have to have it all together by now. We'll live.