BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 09, 2010

Day 6- Your Day

I don't know what that means.


Like, my day today? or what I considered to be My Day (graduation day so far)? I'm confused. and i'm sure it's not that hard but i just want to know what 'your day' means.


I'm not in a good mood so I don't care to talk about either day. school in PBC starts next tuesday. teachers report to school tomorrow. not.happy. and not a peep from ANY of the 15 principals i contacted in DC. Wait, i got those 4 O.O.O. replies on friday, july 30.

so besides no contact, i spoke with a fellow COE classmate and she tipped me off to something i have to get taken care of but DC failed to mention to me. i'm trying not to get pissed cause i'm sure this is a lesson in patience. Did I ask the Lord for patience? I don't remember. but i do know He doesn't give you what you want, just what you need.

You know what else I'm upset about? I'm upset I am home. I.DON'T.WANT.TO.BE.BACK.ON.A.TWIN.BED.
I.AM.TOO.OLD.FOR.THIS.SHIT.
I.DON'T.MIND.VISITING.I.DON'T.WANT.TO.LIVE.HERE.



and I'll be so pissed if DC takes the 12 weeks it said to process my shit.

and I have to send paperwork to FAMU.
and I don't have that paper i took up there in June.
and moving has my mail all over the place, who knows where that form is.

i'm not happy right now.



on a nother note, my school got a A. i'm sure the principal is patting herself on the back. won't be able to tell her shit. too bad we didn't make ayp. oh well, esol students don't need to learn anyway. who cares about that subgroup.

0 returned the favor: