BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Texs From Last NIght: HU/FAMU Edition

These are actual events that would've made TFLN if it was around back then. I would like to admit that they are not as bad at students at PWIs and I'm glad.

*

Why are me and Kitty the only ones at this lingerie party wearing lingerie?

Dog, there are five chicks in the parking lot doing the Percolator to a car alarm.

We didn't think about selling the bed till after we threw the box spring in the ravine behind his house.

Let's eat a pound of hersh.ey kisses so we can feel like we're in love.

Meet me at Wahl-Mart. We have black sweatsuits to buy, I'll explain later.

Run up in his house and turn on his clippers. I guarantee he'll wake up scared.

Just woke up. Was I so drunk I didn't notice he didn't have sheets on his bed?

I used his best friend's phone to save another dude's number.

Yoooo, Tucker Hall? Try #ucker Hall! I just got "tutored" in physics!

Hell naw I ain't going to class. The sun seems extra close today.

I just walked to his dorm and gave him a bouquet of dead roses.

I grabbed the album cover but I didn't know they were using it to separate the stems and seeds... green EV.REE.WHERE.

Do they sell headboards separately? We/I broke mine.

I walked into her room and she was blasting UGK while lying on a Cowboys throw. I think I'm in love.

Yo, she is vacuuming his place. In lingerie. While we're still here.

Let's go to Jones Hall at night. Cuz needs a triple beam and I need printer paper.

Is he break dancing? Ole... top-spinning midget!

I don't know what was in that green but I had a vision the Dean was going to burst into the apt and kick us out of school. I started crying. I'm not blazing with them again.

We were jamming to Devin when she pointed out my toenail polish had a chip. Devin the D.ude is on stage and that's what you notice!?

Yeah, they take the freshman down this street and play clown music.

I just found out that EVERYONE hates him. Like, kicks his motorcycle over if they see it unattended.

I turned his A/C down to 50. That'll be his wake-up call that I'm out.

her fish committed suicide. It drowned itself.

OMG, why did she just squirt chocolate syrup all over him? He was wearing all white!

I just caught Kitty letting all the air out of Vic's tires.

Hold on, let me call you back. I'm trying to talk her down from trying to set his house on fire.

I turned the water hose on full blast and stuck it in his pool. He won't be able to figure out why his bill is so high and his shower pressure is so low.

Why did my gay homeboys leave me with their lesbian friends? I feel like Daniel in the lion's den.

Come get me. He gave me something called sake and I feel fuzzy.

All I know is it was from Argentina. I took a shot-gun by kissing him and now I feel like I'm in a wave pool.

Don't get off the phone with me! I really think this guy is a pimp and he wants to recruit me!

The made spaghetti sauce with half a bell pepper, a slice of bologna, and some mushed up tomatoes.

oh my gosh, I think I peed in his bed.

After that, she said she's not fcuking with raspberry smearnoff anymore. Matter of fact she's writing a letter to Luda to cuss him out.

Those guys know us as "the chicks who were bent over in ball gowns".

You were such a lady as you were throwing up. You took a napkin out of your clutch and wiped your mouth after each hurl.

I had to snatch your ass up! You were kissing a total stranger! No more champagne!

All I know is that I woke up with one hair stick, one shoe, and someone's tux jacket.

Can we get the couple price? We're lesbians.

She walked into her room and he was standing on her bed, bucky naked talkin bout, "what's the deal, man?"

He wanted to menage with us. We told him to go in the room and wait for us. We went to Pizza Hut to sit down and eat.

0 returned the favor: