BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 04, 2010

4/10/10

I just registered for Arlington Independent School District's Teacher Expo. It will be on Saturday, April 10, 2010 from 8-11am. The district website told me to expect an email letting me know when my interview will be.


I guess I should buy a plane ticket sometime this week...

*wow*

It seems so sudden! Let me cool my jets, I haven't even gotten an interview yet.

And what does one bring to a teacher interview? When I graduated, I was picked up by the school I interned at and my portfolio was online. I wouldn't know the first thing to bring. My resume' of course...

*sigh*


I'm feeling some kind of way right now. Scared, for one...


*


On another note, in case you don't know, April 10th is National A-Hole Day. Least favorite ex was born on 4/10. So was Mr. Big, the self-proclaimed ass. It's actually funny cause they HATE each other. Yeah, this world is too small. How does a biz major in orlando cross paths with an engineering major in Tally? *eye roll*



Whatever the case, it looks like I'm moving forward with my TX plan.


Why am I so nervous?

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

Because you're uprooting your entire life. Definitely scary and still definitely exciting! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I know you haven't gotten the interview yet but you will! Change always brings a bit of anxiety and nervousness, but it's good change and the more things come together in your favor, the less you'll feel the nervous and the more you'll feel the excitement!!

Cluizel said...

Congrats! Its scary at first but it'll all be great once its done