BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good Morning...??

I call my favorite uncle in VA to talk to my fave aunt from Chile. He said she's in bed being lazy so I figured she hasn't heard the news... I don't want to be the one calling first thing in the morning to say there's utter devastation in Chile so I just chat with my uncle for a while.



"How's everything?"

"Cool. I've been a little off this week so I'm very glad it's the weekend where I can just chill and only do what I want to do."

"I hear that. How's Andrew?"

"He's doing fine. He's getting a lot of engineering work and a lot of shows. That's always good you know, being an artist"

"Yeah, tell him I said 'hi'. You know I'm waiting for your wedding."

*Carrie Bradshaw look of shock, the one where she blinks & shakes her head like, "the hell!?" Damn, no lube? no dinner? Just straight to the fcuked*

"Everyone is. Have you gotten Stanley's Save the Date? Isn't it cute? OMG, I'm so excited!"

"The magnet? Yes! We've saved it and the date. But when can we save your date?"

*Damn Taurus persistence*

"Uncle, I don't know. We've talked and he bought the setting so he's looking for a stone now... baby steps."

"Okaaaay, you know we can't wait for that one. We'll be there and bring the whole gang"

"I know you will!"

"Alright Miss Afutu #1. I love hearing from you. Don't take any mess from your dad, you can tell him I said that. Talk to you later"

"*LOL* Okay Uncle Dzani, love you too, ttyl"


So much for a quickgardenweddinginMiamiBeachwheremy'maidswearayellowdressoftheirchoice followed by a wardrobe change and quickAstiandmarblecakereception chased with a fit change for the after-party at Ni.kki Beach South Beach...

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

You knew that shotgun wedding wasn't happenin anyway!!

Adei von K said...

I know. And I'm so sad about that realization :-(
I just feel like if I speak it into existence, it'll happen!