BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

Godfather

He is so sick. Please pray for him. Pray that God will take it away. And if it is in his will, pray that will be as painless as possible.

My Godfather is wilting away. I try not to think about it cause he's been there for all of our major events. I can't imagin him not being a guest of honor at my wedding or the outdooring of my first child. I hope he can make it to StanKK's ceremony... and Mini Me's college graduation *sigh*.

He's too weak to go to work. His stomach is so far gone that the doctor said let him eat whatever he wants and can keep down. *laughing* last time I visited, peach cobbler and banana pudding were on tap.

No one this close to me has passed and I don't know how to deal with what's inevitable.

Pray for my Godfather. Pray for my Godfamily

1 returned the favor:

La said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. *cyberhug*