BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday

1. I thought today was Thursday. I couldn't fall back asleep when I realized it's Friday. I woke up at 522a. This is going to hurt today.

2. Speaking of hurting, I don't like unruly children. I can *tolerate* them in the classroom cause I can give the the Look of Death and tell them to change their color. Come to find out, my class acts a straight DONKEY in the cafeteria. Like, 'screaming and pouring juice on peoples heads' donkey. Someone is always in timeout when I pick them up.

3. Speaking of lunch room behavior, I'm shooting for Silent Lunch today. I doubt that'll happen but what I can control is No Fun Friday. I should get to work early to prep for the All Work No Fun Day.

4. I'm mentally getting ready for TX. I think it took me visiting and enjoying myself to set that in motion. The last time I went to Texas, I was 23, it was summertime, I was in Austin, and I was visiting a guy. Totally different ballgame this time around.

5. Speaking of Texas, guess who found his monkey-a in Arlington/Dallas while I was there?? Little Mr. Big. His frat brother DJ'd K. Garnett's party. I really have to be more cautious with my FB status updates.

6. While on the subject of FB statuses, a teacher (right before a faculty meeting) hollered, "you don't look like you're in arlington!" I shushed the shit out of her and whispered, "my plane leaves at 6pm and I'm taking sick days thankyouverymuch!!!"

7. I need to see how many sick days I have... I know I haven't used them. Older women and my dad (random) say save them and tack them onto maternity leave. *FACE*. Thank-you for being concerned abt my eggs and days.

8. I was talking to a two week old baby and his 3 y.o little brother at the store yesterday. Later on, Drew was like, "Who was that baby you were talking to?" Damn lil... all in mine! Damn lil...watching me from afar!

9. He brought my setting over to see if I approved of it in person.

10. Let the countdown begin.

3 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Do your realize you said speaking of 3 times?

1. Don't you wake up at 522 everyday?

6. Snitches get stitches, nah mean?

7. I wish I could roll over sick days. Since I can't I use all them mugs up every year. I ain't leaving nothing on the table.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Hmmm......the countdown.....I wish I had read this BEFORE I saw you today grrrr*

Adei von K said...

Rashan- yeah, I was going to name the post 'speaking of...' cause everything seemed a little related to the previous statement

Dani- trippin!