BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cyber Money

Things have to change in 2010.


So you know how I had to pay my rent but got flucked when peipal decided to charge $23.50 to use them? Up.set. I'd rather find a plane ticket to NY and pay my rent in person than pay that ridic amount of money to do something I've been doing since August for free.

Rigamarole aside, my rent was paid and I know how I'm going to do it from now on: in cash. I will take her account # and put the rent in there on the 1st of every month. Doing it this way takes me back to the days when my parents would take money out of their account by actually going into the bank. Or paying their bills by going to the establishment, even when the days of ATMs and online bill pay were rapidly approaching. I used to get an attitude if I wanted needed money and Pops would say, "Let me go to the bank first" Ugh! Do you know how long that would take?! First he'd have to find an outfit that consisted of some dad jeans and a oversized t-shirt.

SIDEBAR: I told y'all my mom once said my dad looks like a person who follows rappers around, right? iDied.


Anyway, back to peipal.

I basically came out of pocket $1600. #notagoodlook

I won't see $800 to replenish my savings account for some 3-4 business days. Both sides of my account are waiting PATIENTLY for 1159pm! my hair hasn't been professionally done in WEEKS and I have Christmas shopping to do!! Although, I did see a tweet that had me rolling!!!

"I don't buy Christmas gifts, it's Jesus' birthday, not yours"

But we've all been accustomed to get and give gifts so bring on the money and bring on the mall!!

0 returned the favor: