BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

White Trash

let the WT tell it, they're better off than us!!


My school is in an area that's adjacent to the Fl.orida Turnpike. What that translates into is TRASH. Vagabonds who hopped off the highway and settled into the trailers nearby. Meth dealers who make their little money in town and keep on truckin'. Just all kinds of unsavory people. Unsavory whites.


I don't understand them. Do they know they live in a trailer? That the car I drive is worth more than the home they live in?? And even if they don't live in a trailer, working part-time at the local k-mart doesn't make you any better. Just cause you're not home watching garbage on the TV doesn't mean when you take your cigarette break, your sister-in-law who lives in your trailer with your brother and their 3 barefoot kids under age 4 won't call you on your metro to tell you what's going on on Springer today. Ugh!!

Like, did you smell yourself before you left the house? Cat piss and spam is not a good look. Dog food and gravel don't go together. Bim Jeam and "tobaccy" will never be haute. The LEAST you can do is get some Irish Sp.ring from the dollar store and "make it work". You and your kids. I HATE going thru your child's backpack and wondering "WHAT THE FCUK!?!??!"

While we're on hygiene... nevermind. I they don't have dentists at "minute clinics".


Now that we've gotten the physical stuff out the way, let's work on your social skills.

That excuse that it's "Pride not Hate"??? Not buying it. This isn't 1861 so take it down.

That big ole truck with the deer screened on the windshield? or the hunter's camo? dead give away you'd lynch me in a minute. with that said, TAKE IT DOWN.

Well looky here... I know there are more than a little bit of people who'd LOVE to KILL this look at prom. Loxahatchee... I'm talking to you.

and when you get around me, don't even fix your face some kinda way. Do you know my SUNGLASSES are worth more than you!? I have jeans that cost more than the lot you rent your trailer on. I've seen People Of Walmart... I know how you and your kind get down.

I just don't understand how people in 2009 can still be living like trash. Like, did ANYONE in your family finish high school and at least attempt community college? How can you keep this cycle going? Who's going to break it? Not that I want y'all to, but come on! You can't be acting like you're better than me cause you're WHITE... Chile boo. I spend on sushi what you wish you had for groceries.

With all that said, when I'm FORCED to talk to your stankin', no teeth or education havin, married your cousin, finding yourself looking down on ME, didn't vote for Obama SOLELY cause he's black, raggedy behind, please don't act like you're doing ME a favor. You should be honored by my greatness.

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!

"Do you know my SUNGLASSES are worth more than you!?" ROTFL!!! THIS WHOLE POST!!

Rashan Jamal said...

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ IN A WHILE!!! MADE ME BREAK OUT THE CAPS LOCK!!!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

yeeeessssss.....I love when the Bougie is on full blast. This is HILARIOUS.

Adei von K said...

All- some parent came at me wrong when I was trying to help her daughter get into their busted ass crown vic during dismissal. I.was.PISSED.

but i'm glad you all enjoyed :-)