BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Buckwild

That's what I went this past weekend. Straight buck booty naked wild.

With my money of course.

I saw a tennis bracelet I wanted; I copped it. Granted, it was Black Friday so I got a crazy deal on it but it was still up there in price.
Kinda like Sam in SATC, I wanted to buy myself a piece of jewelry. over the summer, when I broke up with Drew, I found myself not wearing any of the things he gave me... yeah I was down to ONE tennis bracelet. NOT.FUN. But, I'm done buying for myself! LOL


I bought TWO bottles of perfume... I REALLY like Jessika Simpson's 'Fancy'. I was pleasantly surprised with it so I bought it. the other one, I twitted abt already


I got someone named Jameil a Christmas gift. That mug cost 2.9 trillion dollars.


Santana designs shoes and purses. A metallic brown clutch caught my eye so I bought it.


Seeing how my hair hasn't been behaving, I got a flat-iron and two headbands. One has feathers on it, the other is made out of satin. and even though ceramic hair appliances have been around for a lil minute now, them joints are not cheap yet, just less expensive than titanium.


we can never forget the weekly shopping sprees at Buplix + gas


then the automatic debits that come out of my account (stock, ortho, utilities)


and the bill I pay with one click (car insurance, cell phone both paid by amEx so essentially, i'm paying one bill)


plus the all so important "dig myself out of the mess I created in undergrad" payment... my credit score better be 4 futhermucking figures in freaking 2010, yeah I said FOUR FIGURES!


Oooh, I bought myself a jean skirt a FAMU PINK hoodie. V. Secret know she's wrong for those prices. But then again, it's all the limited. Express is the worst of the bunch.

and then there's rent.



I think I'll have $3.82 to last me till NEXT thursday at 1159pm

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

not til next thurs. OUCH. i'm very glad i get paid friday. THANK YOU JESUS! but i'm going to challenge myself to spend $40 next week. It hurt me to type that...

I HAVE A CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! FALALALALA!!

Rashan Jamal said...

wait.. you didn't mention getting me anything!!! (no, I'm not seriously fishing for a gift in case you were wondering.)

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I'm with Jam....I'm counting down the milliseconds until Friday 3am....ugh I hate being so check 2 check dependent. This week has been particularly treacherous. Good Luck!