BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Damn it, Beavis!!!

I was doing so well with this daily blogging thing!!!! I AM SO UPSET!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAH!!! PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANTED TO SET A GOAL AND FINISH IT!!!


Okay, i didn't set a goal but I would've like to accomplish a pseudo goal!!!!! DAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

*breathe*


Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. Let's re-cap the weekend.

Friday- I drove to Hollywood to hang with Drew before he left for Haiti with the band. I was stuck in traffic 30 minutes away for an hour and a half. and my phone died. IR.RI.TA.TED.
Got there, hungry, had to get my own food :-(
He was running last minute errands and finally got in bed around 2am. Y'all know I was down for the count and have been down for abt 5 hours. he woke up at 430 for a 630 flight out of MIA. It was weird. I'm used to leaving when the alarm goes off. I didn't like HIM leaving :-( but I was also excited for this opportunity for him and the band.

Saturday- been up since 430, stayed in the bed, watched anything besides infomercials. Got up around 7am and started cleaning. Oh yes, I had the place to myself so I was going to clean it. Started with the bathroom. Oooh, no cleaning supplies, go figure. Took a shower and made a mental list of what I'll need from Target. Went and got some foaming lysol stuff (not scrubbing bubbles which I SHOULD'VE gotten), some blue tablets for the toilet and heavy duty sponges. Scrubbed the tub, the toilet, and the sink. Swept up all the hair that "missed" the garbage can (SMH), washed the towels that never quite dry cause they are never hung properly (GROSS), washed the mat and shower curtain. Bathroom, sparkling and fresh. Next, the bedroom.

Threw away hella food containers, drink bottles, and boxes. Threw away some clothes Pookieshia "sprayed" to mark her territory, and sorted laundry that was strewn all over the floor. Whites. (linens) Browns (linens and a couple tees). Colored (tees and polos) Black (linens). All washed, folded, and put away. I was ready to start on the blues (jeans) and reds (boxers, more polos) but the laundry room got locked. Boooooo, I was on a roll. Now that the laundry was off the floor, I can see the hardwood. It needed to be swept. I want to be able to walk barefoot in here! Oh I swept. I just don't understand where all that dirt could come from.

Cats. Pookieshia and Beakoria (Pookie and Beaker). Harbingers of filth. Them hoes are heralded at the cleanest animals cause they lick themselves... I beg to differ!! Give me a dog anyday!!

I only swept one side of his room and couldn't do anymore that day. I got in bed and made file folder games.

What? It's how I relax! I like to color, cut, and glue! And I love seeing my kinders learn as they play!

So file folder games plus direct tv equals zoned out. Oh yeah, I was in the FLN zone watching martha. I was watching snapped all day on oxygen. I went to MTV and saw a couple videos

C. Breezie's Transform Ya <>

I fux with any of Bee's vids.

Ri-Ri... I can't wait for her Behind the Music.

Saturday night, I looked to see what I could cook w/o using any pots, pans, or utensils. Chikn tenders and french fries it is. and more Snapped. Then bed.

Sunday- woke up and watched hella martha stuart. bry gumbul was on an older episode and he made me realize I don't like black men with white women. the inverse is okay (lol) but no go on him with becky.
I made more games and decided to tackle the front room. trash trash, and more trash. I threw away boxes and blank paper and scratched dvds. I wanted to throw his soft keyboard case away but just went and got some cat pee deodorizer from his neighbor. and the sweeping. oh the sweeping *SMH*

Now I'm hungry. I really wanted a croissant from the greek bakery across the bridge but settled for some french fries, a fried egg and some veggie sausage. it was GOOD. I ate and watched HGTV. Then I did a game and then I finished the front room. I thought about tackling the kitchen but couldn't.

I took Beakoria jones out to play for a bit and enjoyed the beautiful so fla weather. Then went inside and watched snapped till I got hungry. I decided to treat myself to some sushi that was walking distance from drew's place. it was BANGING! and I didn't mind dining solo. I felt very mature :-)

Got back to drew's place and faded to black. woke up at 4am and wrote him a note imploring him to keep his place as clean as I left it. We're really going to have to talk abt this cleanliness thing...

hopped on the road, made it back to wpb and got ready for work.

4 returned the favor:

Patti said...

I just knew that when you started talking about the cleaning that you were cleaning at your own place. That is LOVE girl! When you coming to our place? LOL

Rashan Jamal said...

I can't imagine cleaning someone else's place, especially not the bathroom. I don't even like other men using my bathroom. You can still do 30 posts in 30 days. Just double up..like it sounds like you needed to with gloves cleaning up this weekend.

Jameil said...

dining solo is AWESOME!! it's so peaceful. living in pittsburgh got me used to it. i don't like cleaning enough to clean ANYONE'S place like that. let alone someone not me... huh uh.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I actually struggle to clean my own place. S-T-R-U-G-G-L-E!!! but will clean Shayne's at any moment that he leaves me unattended. I actually really enjoy it....he offerred to reciprocate, but I shot that right on down. I wasn't cleaning for him...its theraputic for me.

Dining solo can be tons of fun but I haven't been able to do it for dinner yet. Got Breakfast and Lunch down pat.