BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Going to the Chapel and she's...

gonna get maaa-aaaaaried!

I've ALWAYS loved that song! I think music from the 60's has a special place in my heart. So sweet and sappy. Doo-woppy and ish...

Anyway, the 1st from the KDY Clique has gotten married!! We all knew it would be her, just glad it wasn't to the one we thought it would be!

Did that make sense??

WE'RE HAPPY SHE MARRIED WHO SHE DID AND NOT WHO WE ALL THOUGHT SHE WOULD!

Me and Jam at the Low Country Boil.
I am all kinds of sick in this pic and since I didn't have my ID, I couldn't even buy medicine if I wanted to. Well, I bought sudaphed but that sudaSUCKED. Clairitin (behind the counter) got me right on together!

The newly married couple!!! I love them!!! so perfect for eachother cause she like 'em BLACK and he likes thick yella girls!!

Awww, me and my boo!!! 3rd floor, holding it down!

You know the Stanky Leg was in full effect. Please peep the ringbearer. It was sooo not a game.

The afterparty! This was towards the end of the night. Surprisingly, no pics of me wu-tanging OR the tranny who cut me up on the dance floor. yeah, he did splits at the end of his/her dance. That's all you boo; you got it.
So now of course, the question is, "Who's next?"


4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

omg that absolutely looks as fun as it was!!!!! yessssss!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with this statement...

"We all knew it would be her, just glad it wasn't to the one we thought it would be!

Everyone always knew she would be first! Morgan and I were hanging out Saturday with Miles talking about how lame we were for not making it but I LOVED all of the pics. :-)

Rashan Jamal said...

Glad you guys had fun..

Adei von K said...

Jam- I love our crew!

Michelle- you are LAME!!!! But you lived vicariously thru the albums!

Rashan- thanks, homie! we had a blast!