BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

Independence Party

yes, in the middle September!


Who: Adei the Free
What: Independence Celebration
Where: 2.3 miles away from the Den
When: September 12, 2009
Why: cause the Emancipation was proclaimed 147 years ago but it still applies today!

Come to my new abode!
Wear Red, White, and or Blue! yes, I'm giving you a dress code! I want to see how creative you can be!! I just might open the door in a throwback Tommy Fit! Wha- what?!!?

Matter of fact, I think I want a Living Single theme... yesssss! That sounds sooooo much funner!!!! Ooooh! Come in your best 90's fit! I think I will channel Aaliyah with the boxers and baggy jeans!

or maybe Jade from 1992... where can I find combat boots??

Zhane? complete with choker. Gotta have a choker.

Living Single. Longsleeve striped bodysuit with a vest on top. Floral print dress. anything mustard colored, flannel shirt.

Shayne, you have to dress like Kyle Barker. PLEASE! or Jodeci.

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

so not fair!! i can't come! hater.

Rashan Jamal said...

I got some Fubu left over from the 90's if you wanna borrow...

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Wow.....lol.....i don't have enough time to get box braids!!!!

Jameil said...

Stace, please take rah up on his offer and lose that stuff in the trash.

dani... yes you do. stace has a connect down there.

Adei von K said...

Jam- :-(
Why *I* gotta be a hater cause YOU can't come????

Rashan- YESSSSSSSS!! FUBU would be PERFECT!!!!

Dani- LMAO!!! Yeah, Jade and Maxine rocked them!!

Jam- face.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ Jam - you know Poetic Justice would love to come. That was 90's, right?

Jameil said...

thanks rah since she's so slow. wow...