BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trippin

Jameil got me a subscription to GQ for Christmas. Why haven't I received the last 2 issues?? I haven't seen Tatum and I went out and BOUGHT the 'MJ Was Cool' one. Word? That's how we do our patrons??


TRIPPIN.


I have a child in my class who not only spilled milk on his neighbor during lunch BUT ALSO used a straw to pour juice down his same neighbor's back. My questions:

1. where were the lunch monitors?
2. how do you let someone pour liquid on you TWICE?
3. what is wrong with this little boy!?!

TRIPPIN


My mom has let it be known that she will extend her vacay by a month. Now keep in mind, she's already been gone for 1/4 of the year, she's trying to make it a third. WOMAN! You have a husband and dog at home!!! You are NOT retired! Bring your A back!!

TRIPPIN


Halfway being nice and halfway being annoyed and wanting her to stop bothering the fluck out of me, I let my sister use my ID when she was home last week. Got to Orlando to check into the hotel when I realized the monkey trick still has my shit. Text her to send it ASAP and of course some bullish excuse was the reply.

TRIPPIN


I can't get another one online b/c I have an unpaid ticket i need to take care of 1st. Yes, I'm back in "misda what?" territory. One day, I'll get right.

That's all I have for you guys right now. I'll holla.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

gq is wack for that. i would totally fuss them out. i know you wigged out on the spilled milk! lol. and how are you gonna blame the victim!?!?!? WACK. your mom stays forsaking you for the motherland. the no ID was SO HORRID!! sigh. SIGH!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I got my GQ (or should I say Jameil's GQ) yesterday.

You are supposed to give an old id to the younger sibling, not the current one, especially if you look like you might be about 19 yourself. LOL

Adei von K said...

Jam- yeah. luckily, we decided we didn't like them too much anyway. Still, if it's mine, I want it!
Oh girl, I was SOOOO disgusted when I found out what happened to him!!! I wasn't blaming the victim, he's a nice little boy. But come on, TWICE?!?! You can't let something happen to you TWICE. Something is wrong with the little boy who spilled something on him. He's like Problem Child.
Mom has never forsaken us for this long :-(

Rah- she did have my old ID. I didn't even know she had it till she TOLD me she broke it. *ugh* SO over her.