BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Almost Perfect

I had internet access at my place. You know when you live in a complex, someone has that unlocked wifi... yeah, they locked their ish this weekend.


*insert sad face*

So... I think I will have to gon 'head and tack on another bill to my life. Just internet- for now.
It's amazing how internet is imperative to living. There is only so much I can do on my Sidekick. Actually, there isn't that much. Well, let me put it this way: I can't comment on blogs on my phone.

Booooooooooooooooooooo...

So, when I make daily trips to S. Lakes to feed Koke and let her use the bathroom, I hop on my dad's HP and get to interwebbing. I am thrown off cause I'm used to my makbook but this will def. work.

*

What's been up since I last posted?? Ummm, I washed my own hair for the 1st time in a loooooooong time. Since the Tally days, I'm sure. Well, since the re-relaxed days. Yeah, I don't have a problem washing it, its the drying that causes problems. I don't have the tools or deftness to achieve the same effect my hair dresser does. EVERY time I do my own hair, I pray to God not to give me girls. Those poor things will be Amber Roze till they can do their own hair.

I'm kidding.






... kind of.

*

OMG, I have to get up to change the radio station. 'Be.cky' has to be one of the dumbest songs. I promise, I'll listen to 'Turn My *Swag On' everyday if I don't have to hear Beckky again. Hor-ri-ble.

*

Going to Atlanta this weekend. and that b!tc# gets better every time. Can't believe I used to DESPISE that place!

*

An ex who I truly believe is some sort of sociopath requested me on FB. Then I was 'poked' by another ex. Can y'all stay IN the woodwork, please? Don't come out here now.

*

I think I will get myself a Wii for Christmas. I played it at my godparents' house (go figure) last year and had a blast. I def need something to get me in shape WITHOUT actually being outside. It's not that I'm a sweater (LMAO) but if I could play tennis and grab something out of my OWN fridge in t-minus 10 seconds, it's on. Wait, then I won't get to wear tennis outfits.

boooooooooooooooooooo...

*

I think that's it.

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

internet is more than a notion. i lived on "borrowed" internet for a year... not fun. SO glad to have it now. wow not washing your own hair! i'ma need you not to shave your babies' heads!! lolol. becky actually CRACKS ME UP!! i'm so amazed the song is on the radio! can't believe you're going to ATL w/o me. v. sad. but rashan will be here! yay!! please tell me you denied one ex and de-poked the other. you should def. get a Wii so i can come play.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Can you tether your sidekick to your macbook and use it to access the internet? Seriously look into it. I used my treo as my internet source for my ibook for eons until I got additional funds to add a new bill to my life.

Rashan Jamal said...

I can't imagine living without internet. The longest I've been without it in the last 5 years has been when I was in Gainesville for a week. I was going through withdrawals like a mug...

I hope no exes find me on Facebook, I'm currently trying to avoid my mom's husbands daughters on there. Hopefully they don't try to add me. We've had 11 years of avoiding each other, lets go for 11 more years. LOL

I don't think I can trade swag for becks.. that's about an even amount of wackness.

Adei von K said...

Jam- yo, I think short hair on my little girls would be cute! esp if they come out looking like Alena!! Maybe not amber roze short, but short enough to hold only a bobby pin!!
as for the exes, i removed one poke and actually accepted the other's friend request. and then i set him on the GANGSTA limited profile. he sees my status and my interests and that's all. I do want him to see my albums, well, some of them. Yo, I was having a good ole time blacklisting him!

Dani- Drew knows how to do that stuff. I know how to text and send email and that's it. plus, my sidekick isn't the new-new so i'm not sure if it would be able to do that anyway. I will look into it next time my neighbor doesn't pay their bill!

Rashan- I remember. Luckily, we went to the student union and you got your internet crack fix!
Not avoiding the stepsisters!! LOLOLOL!
I'd trade swag for becks anyday. swag is fun when you're at a party. becky isn't fun anytime.