BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Heaven on Earth

I got high this morning. Okay not literally, but at the same time, literally.

Sitting in 16A, I looked out my window and saw the Earth 30,000 feet below.


It was like I was in church and the message was so on point

It was like I was eating some of the best food at a Ma & Pa restaurant
or even the trendiest spot in town

It was like the moment when you're with the one you love and it hits you like a ton of bricks how much you love them

It was like how I feel when the perfect MJ song comes on randomly

Like when you look in the mirror after the hairdresser has put her foot in your hair.

Like the Johnny Legend song

Like when you're one with someone and you're one at the same time

Like waking up on a perfect Saturday

Just this overwhelming feeling of completely happiness enveloped me. I took my camera out to take pics of what my eyes were seeing but of course, its never the same in a camera. I wanted to savor the flight so I even took video. Yeah, it was that serious to me.



I was so high.

and I want to get high again and again.

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

I have a traveling jones like what! And clearly you're not helping!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I still say you being poetic. LOL