BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 06, 2009

I'm not a Hater...

I'm a cynical hater.


*

So my younger sister, my 19 y.o. sister has an album on FB called "Impatient Little African Girl + Webcam + Lost Pics = [Mini Me]

first of all, the name of that album is too long.

secondly, I went thru all 29 pics of solo shots of her sitting in front of a web camera. I'm not sure if it was done on a mac...nevermind, I know it wasn't. Anyway, being the big sister I am, I left some comments.

In what I think was supposed to be her 'swanky' head shot, I said,
"Is there an unlike option on here?"

In the next one, she's making the fish face (when you pucker the sides of your mouth in) and I said,
"nope"

The next shot, she's looking up and captioned the photo, "Aww, My Little African Girl" I retorted,
"She's so poetic"

The "sexy" face shot where she has one eyebrow raised, I said
"That's the sexy face, isn't it? You see that raised eyebrow"

*lol right now*

By the 18th picture, she has some top model handsy pose... I had a field day.
"I wish I had two more hands so I can give this one 4 thumbs down"

By now, she's had it with me and comes with,
"Ummm, you really need to get a life"
"Hmm, I think I will sit in front of a camera and take hella pics of myself. That sounds like a good life"
"Or maybe I was bored and was waiting for Ley so I was killing time. What's your excuse?"
"1. I don't have an album with 29 pics of myself. 2. Whatever, Ms. "My life is so full cause I take tons of amateur pics of myself"
"Ms. I have nothing better to do that to be a cynical hater"

Good comeback, Mini Me.

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you WERE extra dedicated to your hating tho (as usual).