BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

oh FB

I haven't been on FB all day. I log-on and this is somebody's status; the first thing I read.


"Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more. something to think about"


*sigh*

What kills me the most is who it comes from. He's an ATL head-busser who I affectionately call, Cuz. He rivals Wayne in tats, rivals T.I. in Bankhead/West-Side street savvy, and he is one of the most thugnificent young men I have ever met. He was kicked out of highschool AND JobCorps... his whole life is the "Dead & Gone" video...



I just don't know.

0 returned the favor: