BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Impulse

i'm looking up trips to Japan. I can get one for $929.


I also looked up the UK. $862

but why is a trip to Honolulu the same price, if, not at times, more than a trip to a different continent? I don't want a trip to Hawaii to cost $859!!

*deep breath*

Ever since I saw a PBS-type show abt Kyoto, Japan while in Ghana two summers ago, its been a need. I need a trip to Kyoto at the end of summer. Plus, there are hostels by the yard. I don't need a Marriott while over there! I just want to be there.

My raggedy 8hr/week job can pay for it.

It's all about the silver linings.

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

honey. trips to london are like $200- 300 roundtrip. italy, too. look at orbitz/united/cheap tickets i think, too. there was an NYT article about how outrageously cheap europe tix are right now.

Adei von K said...

nice. i guess expedia got me. then again, I didn't look around...

well, $300 is def better than $800+. Let's go!