BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Whew!

What a week!!


Again, I am tired from the weekend!!  How is your 2 day vacation (that I made 4 day) worse on your body than a 5 day work week?!?!  Well, between hair and nail appts, Mini Me's b-day, work, drives up and down the state of Florida, TWO graduation ceremonies and whatever else happened in the time it took God to make the world...










my birthday still hasn't come yet.  




So you mean there is more mayhem on the way?


I think there is!



For Ocho de Mayo, I thought long and hard and decided on a brunch.  


since restaurants think people only want brunch on a sunday,  my fiesta will be a la Kasa de K.  


SIDENOTE:  No, I'm not a Kappa Sweet, I just wanted alliteration.  and it looks ugly as hell.  

SIDENOTE'S SIDENOTE: I really don't like it when dudes who AREN'T neos still use a K in place of C's...


So yeah, Brunch... my neighborhood... bring your A's!!!  AND LOOK PRETTY!!! We grown 'round this b!tch... matter of fact, I think I want a dress code...  thinking, thinking...



I get real extra around my birthday, in case you don't know.  and to think, I used to be worse.  I haven't celebrated a half birthday in a long time!



BIRTHDAY LIST 
(in case Drew calls you, he does things like that)

GOSSIP GIRL box set.  I think its only 2 seasons

SEX & THE CITY COLLECTION (or any season after the 1st 2.  I have those already)

UGGS, size 7.5.  
yes, I still want them.  Someone hid my 1st pair and I have not seen them in some 4+ years!!!! *ANGST*

CROCS, size 7.5.  
yes, I want those.  actually, I'd prefer these.  but will settle for a regular pair of only THE most comfortable shoe in the whole wide world!!!

RAINBOOTS and a MATCHING UMBRELLA

SCARVES

anything JUICY COUTURE

gift cards to Narnes and Boble, Express, or Meve Stadden.

anything ROMERO BRITTO.  yeah, he's the homie

you know you can't go wrong with ART or PHOTOs/books

FAMU 'nalia (I hear PINK has somethings.... ;-))

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG still has a place in my heart

RED APPLES, and the kind to eat but maybe wear or place on a desk/wall

oooh, anything with an S on it.  I might have too much paper at this time but I plan on using some of it this summer!!!

I can't really think of anything else I WANT right now...

toodles!!

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

"I really don't like it when dudes who AREN'T neos still use a K in place of C's..." ME EITHER!! Dog... we crossed the same semester SEVEN YEARS AGO and you're still k-ing it up? gimme a break!

the b-day sounds so fun!! awww! i LOVE dress codes!! i hope you have a blast! those crocs look like black rubberized Jesus sandals. pass. hard. LOVE the rain boots idea!

Rashan Jamal said...

I spell it Amerikkka. Is that wrong too? LOL

Happy (early)Birthday! Hope you get what you want.