BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

beast mode

that's what my hair is in.


For picture day?  Grit face, yes?


i really love how black my hair is. i'm never dying it. unless i can get that blue superman gleam...

hair? check.  now if only we can get my skin on board... COME ON 27!!

8 returned the favor:

Patti said...

(yes, I know I already sent a tweet...but)

LOVE.IT.

Rashan Jamal said...

LMAO @ the blue Superman gleam.. will it make sound effects too? I dare you to mean mug in your school pictures. LOL

DaniColoredGlasses said...

oooooooo that is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DID IT????? (IM SO ASHAMED OF MY SQUEAL)

Jameil said...

glad you finally like your hair!! YAY!!!!! lol.

Jameil said...

and i thought you were turning 30.

Southerner in Suomi said...

The hair is rockin' girlie! How does it stay up like that?

Adei von K said...

PJ- thanks babe!

Rah- i did NOT succumb to your peer pressure!!
Yo, that shiny sound effect would be kinda tight!

Dani- Althea herself worked her magic on my hair! She is gifted, truly.

Jam- I do!! I am so excited I like it too!
you're already 30.

VDizz- thanks! I sleep "cute" to not mess it up. Although, the whole style is the height so I will sleep normally tonight and see what happens.

Cluizel said...

HOT!!! Love it!