BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Talking with our Hands

today's text convo

Adei von K: how do we feel about french mani-ed toes? French pedis?

Dani Colored Glasses: ha ironically, I'm getting them done now

AVK: LOLOL! SHUT UP! I take it they are a "go"! I was worried cause I've seen too many acrylic big toes with french and was nervous...

as I sent that, she sent this:

DCG: I'm really particular about them cause they can be so hood... as the woman next to me is getting a giant french tip on her toe... (sigh)

ADK: can you pleeeeeaaaase get out of my head?!

DCG: lolol!
So out of sheer budget, I'm forgoing the hands but why do I feel I'll be back in the morning getting them done?

ADK: here's my plan. Throw some polish on at home and go in for a polish change. WE'RE IN A RECESSION! But we still have to look good ;-)

*

I still don't have a dress.

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

i'm wearing an old dress w/a new hat. hawt! acrylic on the toes is a no. i like french pedis on other people but not on me. i always do my own nails b/c i never like what other people do to them.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I have never gotten a pedicure. My sister said as a runner, I am taking advantage of my feet. Opinions? Lol.