BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

lo siento

i haven't been in the best of moods. i'm sure you can guess why...



if you guessed my hair, you are right.

i just don't know what the problem is. it just can't get right. is my hair really that coarse and unruly that hair styles last for all of one, maybe two days?? really? get your hair done friday afternoon and have to be late to church cause you're trying to make it somewhat presentable??

its like i have pipe cleaners for strands. except i can't mold them the way i want them.

there really is no such style that is easy. natural, relaxed, long, short, medium...


i miss the days when mom used to do my hair. and she made my appointments and paid for something that i always liked. like, half up half down. the top half with candy curls and the bottom half with a bump. don't let me have a bang either...

i went to HU and my hair was done every two weeks. i found a hairdresser that was WALKING DISTANCE from campus!!

While at FAM, it took a while to find a chick but if you look thru FB albums, you'd see i stayed with the ill hair cut.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=30198300&id=45000449

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=3&aid=2013024&id=45000449#/photo.php?pid=30489134&id=45000449

so now what's the problem? i think my body chemistry is changing. matter of fact, i know it is. my skin is showing its ass too. what used to be oily is now sensitive and dry.

*exasperated sigh*

i have literal patches of extremely dry skin. like, almost a scab, its so dry. ON MY FACE!!! I stopped using clean and clear cause i know they are more for teens with that gangsta acne and oily/sweaty skin... i've done proactive and my skin is over that... oil of olay smelled weird and dried it in a weird way... i'm bout to try ahveeno or cetafil.

is 26 over yet?

5 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

not pipe cleaners. I know this wasn't supposed to be funny, but that line was...

Hope it all works out for you and you can moisturize your situation...

Adei von K said...

Remind me to kick you next time I see you... making me laugh at a somber post... I WAS UPSET but then picturing myself with actual pipe cleaners made me trip out... *snickering*

Okay, Diddy!

Jameil said...

po baby. hair is hard, regardless! that's the truest thing you said! for you, i make 26 over in 3 weeks, no charge.

the joy said...

hand me an oar cuz we are in the same boat.

my face is a mess and im so annoted. i thought your hair was cute! hate to hear it didnt last.

shani-o said...

Aw, poor Stace.

As resident Product Whore, I must advise you to stay away from the chemical awfulness of Aveeno and Cetaphil!

Go natural...for the skin on your face, try the oil cleansing method (I use castor and olive oil).

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

And for the skin on your body, give extra virgin coconut oil a shot. I use it in the summer when it's hot and humid (I use shea butter in the winter), but since you're in FL, you can use it more. Just rub it on your wet skin after a shower, then gently towel dry. It's greasy at first, but absorbs quickly. I get my coconut oil from the Vitamin Shoppe - Nutiva brand.

As for your hair... I don't know what to tell you, since you've done it all. :-( Locs?