BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

read the tweets to fully understand!

please go to FB to get ALL the pics! and be nice with your comments cause one of the maids is a FB friend!

one of 7 groomsmen + sister/maid

one of 2 ushers who didn't know what was going on. cream tux, white belt and I didn't have the heart to get the white loafers

20 y.o pregneesha with 10 month old and twins on tap

flowergirl/child of bride & groom. peep the drop curls. in her defense, that is her hair

hostesses. the one with the long, drop curl got out of her shoes the minute she got in the car and before she got to the reception site. they are the ones who told us to sit down when we weren't supposed to. father got us right on up!

1 of 4 junior bridesmaids. drop curls in a pony.

holding the mic to the boombox. please peep the face.

transformers! more than meets the eye!

"did I just get my new cole haans stuck in some sand??" she didn't say that but I think that caption is funny. oh yeah, peep Diego's face!

(christmas) lights, camera, HOLLYWOOD!

SMH. you don't have to look raggedy to be a caterer

fronts and johnny gill haircut. johnny hit on me

3 bites and I was done. oh yeah, handing out water bottles str8 out the box

the lilac linen suit looked soooo much "better" in person!

4 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

They totally needed to read me and Jameil's lists before they threw this wedding. I see all kind of stuff that is banned from mine, yo!

Jameil said...

you are horrendous!!! dead! dead i say!

Anonymous said...

my, my my, mmm mmm mmm my.... you showl look good tonight!

LOL!

Adei von K said...

Rah- right?? everything that was mentioned on here was in full effect on saturday!

Jam- you know you would've done the same thing!!

Shayne- ewwwwwwwwww. just for that, i'm requesting "Ribbon in the Sky" at the next event