BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Please?

Can I have this look??


I had it once, in Tally after a jaunt in the JCPenny at the nice mall...






*sad face*



I just want to be fly.

4 returned the favor:

Patti said...

OMG, that style is soo you! You NEED that hair in your life.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

That is absolutely the work of pommade/some kind of molding agent and a curling iron...definitely not impossible...Seriously you might want to drop by the shop show Althea the pic and have her work it out....Hmm...Bernard in the shop might be able to do it as well.

GreatWhyte said...

Yesssssss!! That was what I was going for too.... yeah... about that.

Adei von K said...

PJ- it is so me. i loved that day.

Dani- you're right. its so do-able but its the home upkeep that trips me up. you know me, hair sticks in the hair all thru highschool...
i will def hit up Althea. she's my last resort before i loc up.

X- we are *here*
We knew what we were GOING for..