BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 03, 2009

New Post!

i had to do one cause that sushi was KILLING me!! now i know why desy and vdizz wanted to lick the computer screen! i want to take a bite out of that blood red tuna...


too much?


so i'm here in tally and as you read from my tweets, i applied to grad school. you know how i can be impulsive; just one day decide to take the GRE with 6 days before the test, drastically cut all my hair off, things like that.

so anyway, the deadline was wednesday, april 1 and i was here wednesday, april 1st with letters, applications, and personal statements in hand. hand delivered to the associate dean of education/former professor who was too excited that i was coming back. ummm, just let me know i got in and i'll be excited with you, thanks.

i'm sure i got in... my fave prof and most respected teacher in the GEC (gore education complex) wrote a letter of rec for me. her letter alone is grounds for getting in!

yeah, i can't believe i did that. grad school is in my future. no more talking about it, i gotta be about it!

i told dreezy what i did and he said, "cool!" not sure that was the reaction i wanted. we women are so funny. i didn't want him to be excited! cause upon admission, i'd have to move to tally! and by moving to tally, i'd obviously be leaving him!! GOSH, Drew!! you should be tormented that i might leave your side!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

anyway, we'll see what happens come summertime. oooh, i guess i should let my principal know...

okay, i'm up! its time to hit the road! but, i promised the baby sis we'd go out for breakfast. naturally, even though she kept me up till 2, i'm up and she's knocked out. i tried waking her at 732am. very cognizant and coherent in her sleep, she said, "you want me to wake up now? at 730 in the morning??" then she scoffed and faced the wall.


and this is where i'd call her a toothless b!tc# (thanks dani!)

5 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Seriously, I'm soooo proud of you taking a step and applying to grad school! We tormented souls have been talking about ways to shed the unfabulousness of Palm Beach county and I'm glad you took the first step. Now I just need to figure out my escape route!

Anonymous said...

SMH!!!! mmmm.... Fishing for the appropriate emotion to coincide with your seemingly good or bad news, never works with us guys. We are slow and you girls are delusional. It's simply the way of the world. lol

Jameil said...

lol. whatever it took thx for the new post. glad you met the deadline! do it up! AND you'll be closer. YAY!!!!!! drew was being happy for you. behave. he'll figure it out. that's the 2nd time this week you got played trying to wake someone up before 8am.

Adei von K said...

Dani- i think you should do Clark ATL. WHY NOT?! GO FOR IT!! or... take it back to the D.C. hill!

LHV- you are so right, young grasshopper; wise beyond your years except for that "delusional" part... we need to remix that lol

Jam- you're right. drew was being extremely supportive :-)
you and my sis can kick boulders with that mess... staying up all hours...

magnoliapeach said...

Congrats on applyiing to Grad School!!! I'm sure you will get in!! Why? Because I can be, lol!!