BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

work in progress

I cleaned out much of the juvenile trash of yesteryear; all that stuff I was talking about when I realized I needed a new blog but didn't know how to get one I just tidied up a bit 'round here. 2005 and I think 6 are gone unless its a post with pictures in it. I love pictures.

Stars have always been my thing. Sirius reminds me of Christmas/Jesus cause it what people use to depict the star the wise men and shepards followed to find Him. That's who I need to find as well.

Sirius is also music at its best. What you want, when you want it, wherever you are.

*

So. Drew and I were making plans for V-Day which was going to be D-Day for him. I kinda let him know how he dropped the ball TWICE over the holiday season every chance I get and its ALMOST running joke how he'll do something before or after a special day. We were going to spend the V-Day/Pres Day 3 day weekend in Orlando but duh! 3 day weekends are the WORST time to go to a theme park! And it's v-Day weekend?! I wasn't to geeked about that idea before I realized it was a 3 day weekend. Wasn't trying to be around hella couples making magic happen at Disnee while we're waiting to ride the tea cups. I don't want Diz to have a bad taste in my mouth as "the place where Drew SHOULD'VE done something but didn't." So we nixed that idea.

Then we were thinking key west.
St. Pete for the Dali Museum.
St. Aug., the oldest city inthe U.S.A
Cape Canav. eventhough a rocket would've launched the day before

We finally decided on staying in town and doing it big. Hair done, Fairchild Gardens, new exhibits at the museums and a top notch restaurant we haven't been to yet.

The band just got notice from the club the played at this past Saturday that the owner/manager would like them to play weekly...





Starting Valentine's Day.


*with the exception of my adopted star, the rest of y'all b!tches are aligned against me*


Yeah... it looks like Dreezy dream of NOT doing anything special on a specific day has come true. I'll keep you posted.

3 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameil said...

i hope he doesn't consider that his out. he still has to do something for you that day even if he's just handing you a gift. d-day.

Adei von K said...

dani- that's what I said

jam- he knows. dedicate a song to me, too!