BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today's Baby Step

AdeivK: you talk to your sister yet?

DreezyfBaby: nope.



*sigh*



Talking about moms, I lamented the fact I know nothing of his.

AvK: Will I get to meet your mom one day?

DfB: yes you will

AvK: do you think she'll like me?

DfB: I know she will

AvK: she'd just prefer I was Jewish, right?

DfB: yeah. Its this weird thing Jewish people do to preserve the religion. Jews have been persecuted since the begining of time and almost wiped out countless times, so people take marrying very seriously.

AvK: wait, its to preserve the religion and not the race? well, they lost that battle with you a long time ago. You don't even practice your religion so what difference will it make?

DfB: that's very true. only some 20% of American Jews practice. They are old school and they aren't American.

AvK: I suppose. I guess i'll go out and find me a nice Ghanian to bring home to my family.

DfB: daaaah.

5 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Baby step #1..I like it...keep going :)

BTW I was accused of not knowing enough abt your other half (apparently not graduating together and not being in the band wasn't enough of a reason) so Mr. Smith would like to know what type of band he plays in(type of music?).

I'm sure there are more questions (sigh) does he have a resume? I can just memorize it and answer all future questions at that time. lol.

Jameil said...

do it.

the joy said...

So you met her? What happened? Yay baby steps!

The fam will hold out hope that he wll return to Judaism. You, they don't know.

Anonymous said...

first of all...
Ms. DaniColoredIHateMyGlasses, Do you want me to put u over my knee?! Talking Ish in the bloggosphere?!

Anyways... You haven't met the peeps yet? Haven't you two been together for quite some time now? I'm not judging or anything but wasn't that supposed to have taken place a long time ago? I'm just saying.

Adei von K said...

Dani- thanks for the vote of confidence! I will send you his vitals ASAP! LOL

Jam- :-(
being stanky

Joy- I haven't met anyone :-( I was asking him, when the times comes, would she like me?

LHV- it would've been awesome if I met them back in high school when we were just friends! we've been a couple for 2 years and YEAH, I should've met them already but I kinda figured what the deal is and he confirmed it for me. I'm a Gentile.