BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not Happy

And being sick is the least of my worries. I can take medicine for that.

I am a 26 y.o. sleeping on the same TWIN bed she had since forever. I am in the only house I've ever known, with the same furniture and the only thing new is the junk and the color on the walls.


I am so not happy right now. It hits me like a ton of bricks how unfab this is and how it wasn't supposed to be like this. Up until Christmas Eve, everything was okay. Then people showed their asses and I've been on thin ice since then.

I am going to be 27. TWENTY SEVEN years old in 4 months. You think I still want to be cleaning the bathtub in my mother's house as if I'm getting allowance?


I washed my hair this afternoon. Blow drying it left some hair on the bathroom floor. Naturally, I swept it up, wipe the counter down and basically left the bathroom a little neater than I found it. Mom comes home and says, "I see you swept. Go ahead and take out the trash since you added your dirt to it"

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you serious? How many ti-

OMG, I can't.

My bro comes home from work and she asks him to take it out. The nice way to say "hell naw" comes out and the guilt tripping, hollering and shit begin. "Yeah, people want to lie in bed all day and not doing anything but be on the computer and do their hair and they expect me to clean up after them..."

Really? So after working 5 days -3 of them sick, 1 very sick- I have a Saturday to rest and actually sleep in seeing how I get up at 530am M-F and this is the bullshit I have to hear? Are you fucking kidding me??! Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit!


Then there's the BF who quite frankly, has been on my list. Last year when I was sick, he picked me up, took me to his place and cared for me. His ole physical touch self was even demanding kisses despite my runny nose and sneezing fits. Yesterday, I get the text, "are you contagious? Maybe you should stay up there cause I don't want to get sick"

Are YOU fcuking kidding me?! I'm over you right now. I'm over this 13 year bestfriendship 2 year relationship and all we do is meet up on the weekends as if we're some college students in a long distance relationship. 2 years of a pseudo long distance relationship? Really?! I'm good enough for sushi only on the weekends? That was cute at first, but not when you're a 26 bout to be 27 year old who is still sleeping on the same twin bed she got when her little sister was born almost 19 years ago. If this is what you want, come see me in Texas.


Oh yeah, I ended up taking the trash to shut her up. You know I'm pissed the fcuk off now. On top of being sick. This is NOT the beat.