BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

genius

I love to hate Apul. I talk ish to Drew abt his mak obsession, but I don't laugh at that stock he has in it! Anyway, itoons has thing called genuis and it is just that: genius.

In a early 90s, elementary school mood, clicked on Color Me Badd's "All 4 Love"

*swoon*

Ayce of Bayse, M*JJ, Thike, Jilly Boel, UBe40, Jahmiroquai and even the Steve Miller Band's Abracadabra!

Love.

Taking note from Shani, I'm publishing my playlist from the latest greatest thing that I can't believe I lived without from Appul

Based on We Major my favorite 'Ye song

1. We Major
2. Hurt Me Soul (loopay)
3. The Blast (tahlib + teck)
4. Mathematics (mose)
5. She Lives in My Lap (3 Stax)
6. That Girl (Dymond Dee + farell & snupe)
7. Yolanda's House (GFK)
8. Get By remix (quali, hove, bussa bus)
9. What a Job (dehvin + snupe, 3 stax)
10. Two Words ('Ye, mose, freeweigh)
11. Guess Who's Back (the god)
12. So Sexy (twista + kellz)
13. Do You See (warren gee)
14. Diamonds & Wood (KGU)
15. K.O.S. (Blakstar)
16. Hurt (t.I.)
17. Whose Gonna Take the Weight (gang staar)
18. The People (commun)
19. Late ('ye)
20. You're the Man (nahz)
21. Hip Hop (mose)
22. Selfish (slum villa)
23. Phone Tap (the firm)
24. Git Up, Git Out (ONP)
25. Higher (do or die + 'ye)

How great is that list? Even with the Twista track thrown in the mix, this ish is hot!

I can't front, "So Sexy" was my joint for a hot little minute. It started when I called a dude and heard that was my ringtone. Head swole.

So we know I love 'ye. And mos. And dre. And you may know from an old post that I had a crush on warren for the longest.

Ghost is my fave wutanger and I may have more of his albums than most chicks do...
phone tap... i just love the concept and the filter over their voices, I wish I was from NY for 3 min and 46 seconds...

who doesn't love knowledge of self and the blast is a neo-classic.

What a Job? The other side of the rap game as only devin and dre can spit it. Not too geeked on snoop's verse

Aww man, I need a drop top and it to be Saturday. This is feel good, crunk without "bus a nigga head" feeling music! I need to burn it and blast it in the Bose out front. Makbook speakers aren't doing this justice!

2 returned the favor:

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

Feelin' better than I ever felt before today........

Yeah, that is the song.

Jameil said...

lol. you are sooo funny w/your music loves! too cute.