BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

blah

I don't really have much to say. but I don't want a week to go by without ANYTHING so here are some random things on my mind


I am more excited to see what M.O. is going to wear as her inaugural gown. I hope she picks the no name chick from the Chi she's been wearing and not one of the big name designers who dress celebrities all day, everyday.

I swear today was everybody get married or engaged day on facebook. I know I swore it off last year but that was when guys were doing the damn thing and proposing left and right. today, it was chicks I know and family in ghana. albums from everyone's vantage point. i was actually surprised about how nice one wedding was... based on the couples' website, i thought it was going to be some hood ish.

the school year is half over. we have reached the 90 day mark. 100th day of school is jan 30 and I can't wait. i think my kids will count out 100 cheerios and m&m's for math. do 100 jumping jacks? read 100 books? we'll figure something out by then

i think jill b.is so cute. its too funny that she got shushed. "did you just 'shush' me?!" is my automatic question to that! LOL I wish somebody would shush me...

it was overcast all day today. no rain or anything. just clouds and wind. it made the temp feel much cooler than it really was. and 2 cold fronts are coming thru this week. so much for my barack tees everday this week. maybe i will layer...i'm good for that. i love the longsleeve/short sleeve look. yeah. there it is.

been doing some thinking... 2009 is not looking cool. i can't say that i've been happy yet. the one person who used to be my hero isn't anymore. it saddens me and i just wonder, if other things pick up in his life, will I?

had good ole convo with God on the way home today. I seriously asked him, "let me know what's up, Dude."


I need to be missed. Pull a disappearing act or something.




that's where I am today. toodles.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

ack. who's jill b? i can't wait to see michelle's inaug fits, too! i'm not so much on the long sleeve/short sleeve look. what are y'all doing for the inauguration at school?

Patti said...

You are missed. I miss you...well, I miss the you I get from your blog. So I'm glad you popped by even it if was just to deposit some random thoughts (my fave kind).

...ooh and don't get me started on how much I hate Facebook. Every other day I consider permenantly deactivating my account. I had a similar convo with Dani about a wedding that turned out better than the website would suggest. Hmm, I wonder if were talking about the same wedding?

Adei von K said...

Jam- Jill B. = Jill Biden
the school had CSPAN on the tv all day. We watched him get swornin and I got pics of my kids cheering!

PJ- :-)
Whose wedding are you talking about? I'm talking about a FAMU Marching 100 person... I so want to know who you're talking about now!!!