BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On My Heart

Its nothing serious, just questions/concepts that have been inside and need to come out.

Where can I get some of that Hollywood water? Can they bottle it and ship some to me? From Monique to Ricky Martin, JLo, Diddy, Brangelina, rebecca romaine stamos (she'll always be that name, sorry jerry) and now nariah... MULTIPLE BIRTHS! With the last couple supposedly having TRIPLETS!!

So first, it was having a cute dog. Then, it was adopting an african child and now, its having your own child but at least TWO of them. I would bet money that if Willada were to be preggers right now, it'll be twins, but naturally.

*
Next, men with hair.

Marcus Camby's caesar/brush cut of my highschool years cemented it for me. I just can't do hair!

One of my oldest and closest friends has a new boo. When Jam and I went to visit her one day, he was there. Jam and I walked around him, staring at his hair in amazement. Not that it was amazing, not that it was ginormous, no. Just a regular and, might I add, very annoying mid size afro.








WITH A RAT TAIL!

*cue keith olberman's Worst Person in the World music*


Jam and I sat on our macs and talked abt his hair on fb chat. We would burst into a fit of girly giggles every so often and then when RT finally left, friend said, "I heard y'all bitches! Y'all talking 'bout his hair, aren't you?! I KNOW! I know!"

I mean, we just wanted to know if she ran her fingers thru his hair, does she have him wrapped around her finger... by his rat tail, who oils whose scalp... you know, things that were on OUR hearts!

Just this morning, I felt the need to issue a royal decree to be proclaimed from the lowest swampland of Florida to the highest mountains of Alaska.

From this day forth, male subjects of thy nation shalt not have hair UNLESS it is neatly loc'd. Subjects with such unloc'd hair that is longer than a fair maiden's eyelash will suffer the consequence of being shorn by One Eye Levi, the Sheep Farmer. I hereby proclaim this as law on this day and retroactive the law eight years.

XXIIXXIIIMM

(8 years ago was when braids stopped being hot so, there really is no reason for you to have hair on your head, gents. You are not a basketball player and since you brought them up, while I was at HU, I did have a talk with iverson abt his hair, thanks.)

*

As some of you may or may not know, my mac and the PC at home are not working. Anything that I've done online has been done via sidekick. With that said, I haven't visited as many blogs as I used to and I can't comment as frequently as I want to. Sometimes, the word verification (captcha?) doesn't load so I can't post a comment. sometimes I post and it doesn't show... I just want you all to know that since you're reading this, you should know why it may seem like I have not been to your blog :-(

*

I have another December wedding to attend. I know. This for real, has to be a record.


Missed the one on the 20th cause Drew was perkin and I had to pull it out of him that he didn't feel up to it. This saturday, the drummer of the band is marrying his latest baby mama. Not sure if she the 2nd or 3rd one but, he's a drummer and he said he'll be coming down he aisle to percussion. Bump the processional on an organ, he wants someone banging on some bongos and congos for his wedding. Wifey tried to protest but Drummer put his foot down on that! I.cannot.WAIT! for this wedding.

*
Lastly,

*sigh*

My mom did it.

Yesterday, she asked me, "what's todays date?" I told her the 22nd and she replied, "so its 2 years for you and Andrew."

*face*

"Its actually the 24th mom"

"No, I know when I talked to him..."

*double face + side eye + scowl*

*

And that's how I'll leave you all this morning.

5 returned the favor:

the joy said...

I deny your rule. Kesi's hair is about 2 inches and its sexy. His fam has this wavy situation that makes you think they might be Indian. That dude in the story is sad though.

Lol mom got you. Its marked in her phone's calendar.

Jameil said...

a lot of them are old. the older you are, the more likely it is you will have multiple births. but hollywood people also need instantaneous results and have the money to guarantee it. "forget the old-fashioned way. we need a baby guarantee. i want you to implant 3 embryos in my womb. may the best ones survive." i'm sure most of those are straight fertility clinic. i don't mind hair in most cases. but sometimes it's just not cute no matter the hair texture. rat tails are never hot. and braids are so out. oh mom. you tyrant you. she's gonna make him propose. PLEASE take pics of drummer's wedding. PLEASE! you didn't mention his gaggle of kids.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I need a banner and a whistle so I can join you on the "men don't need hair" campaign!

Adei von K said...

Joy- are u saying he has good hair????? So its okay cause its "soft"????? Let me know something here!
My mom is a bit obsessed with Drew.

Jam- the older woman/twin thing is true. I didn't even think abt it like that.
I am charging my camera as we speak! Moving and still pix!

Dani- do you want a mace as well? I'm sure mrs highsmith can lend you hers lol

the joy said...

his hair is soft and loose. i think that if it were more coarse i probably wouldnt like running my hands through it. but i like to look at hair. and he keeps it up too.