BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

anxious

I keep waiting for my principal to ask me, "what's up ms. Kutieboots?" so I can tactfully, wear off in her ass; poke gangsta ass holes in her reasons for her tyrant-like decision.

I've been waking myself up at 330am b/c I'm arguing and crying in my dreams of telling her abt herself; going off in the hallways, hollering and getting physical cause she tries to placate me and that's not what needs to happen.

She passed by me as I was walking to make copies and said, "oh! I see you're not wearing pajamas today!"

A-kee-kee-kee.
Straight face for you.

I wrote a letter and sent it to the school board. I'm also putting one in her mailbox so she can know where I stand with her. No speculation, no assumptions that its going to blow over.

I hate that the fall semester ends like this. Yesterday was our last cooking day and the class just had to get all sentimental and say, "this is the best day ever!"

DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! DON'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY IN FRONT OF YOU! GO AWAY, ALL OF YOU! NO! DON'T! DAAAAAAAH!!

It was at the end of our cookie making and party punch (orange sherbert, ginger ale, orange drink) that I let them have the bad news. It (of course) didn't go over so well.

and I hate that she told US to deliver the bad news! No! Man up and tell the kids yourself! You know what? I might just make copies of the memo and send them home with my club kids...

The 1st week of school, I knew I couldn't be there. It was just unfortunate that I couldn't up and move to texas as planned. Yeah, I kinda need to take a texas history certification exam and actually get hired by a city-district before I go anywhere over there... lol

*

On another note, my credit score went up 61 points. And I just paid off a lingering medical bill from 2006. So hopefully, in a couple of weeks, I can up the score a tiny bit more. Got that thing settled for 50% of the asking price. Now I have banc of amerikkka left ($1800+) but that will have to wait till the latter half of Jan 2009. Gotta stack some more cheese, ya dig? I dug DEEP into my pockets and I'm still recovering. Plus it being Christmastime doesn't help. Oh yeah, I'm going to the ATL for New Years. I need every last cent to live life (I'm so extra. I will probably buy a dress and ONE drink) and then I'll get back to reality come Jan 4.

The plan for 2009 is ownership. By May, I should be able to buy myself the car I want for my birthday. I'm looking at 4.

Acura TL or TSX,
Lexus IS,
Infiniti G35,
or a new Altima which completely decked out is still less the the base model of the 3 aforementioned...
Japanese, baby! Hopefully a loved one will get me the european cars that are what my dreams are made of :-) Cayenne anyone?
By December, if for some reason I am still here in south florida, I will go ahead and jump on this homeowner thing. The market is going to get worse before it gets better. There's a whole new wave of foreclosures coming up in the next 1-4 years due to two shady mortages options that have low beginning interest (1%) but have a reset button after 1, 2, or 5 years that catch people way off guard. The new interest rate is out of their league. I forgot the names of them but it just makes me wonder does anyone read anything? Did you not know the interest wasn't going to stay at 1% forever? And lending companies are who I blame the most. Straight greed. Granted, some of the blame does fall on people trying to live beyond their means; trying to live in million dollar or even half a million homes cause they bought it at pre-construction prices which was STILL too much for you...

Anyway, this can go on forever. I know what my resolutions are, what are yours? And don't say, "its to not make any resolutions"!

6 returned the favor:

La said...

I'm proud of you Stace! 61 points is a big jump. Congrats!!!

Your principal is the bullshit. I would DEF send that memo home with the kids.

I didn't know you wanted to move to Texas. If I am not mistaken, there is a program where you can be on-boarded to teach without having to first go through all the testing and such, and where they actually provide you with the opportunity to get whatever certifications and all that you need after you actually start teaching. My stepdad is a teacher. If you still want to move, email me and remind me to ask him for the details.

shani-o said...

La beat me to it. I'm waaaaay prouder than she is, lol.

Seriously, you rock, and I wish you were my teacher (and accountant!).

Adei von K said...

La- thanks babe!
I will def hit you up sometime in the spring. Once this school is done, I'm outta here and Texas is where I want to be! Thank u so much for the info :-)

Shani- YOU rock! And in our next lifetime, I'll teach, you'll learn!

Jameil said...

AND I'M THE MOST PROUD!! yeah credit score jumper! that's awesome! not to burst bubbles but cars don't really count as ownership seeing as they depreciate as soon as you drive off the lot. they can help w/your credit tho if you pay on time all the time. and if you pay more than the minimum.

suze orman says you should never get a 5yr loan on a car b/c that means you can't afford it. get a cheaper car-- the altima. don't waste all your money on car payments. it'll better serve you in savings/401k. also buying new isn't the best. buy almost new. some of those repo-ed cars or ones someone never ever drove and is a year or 2 old and has 20k-40k on it is as good as new, still looks great and if you get it from a dealership has brand new everything. It will last you just as long (b/c you don't plan on keeping it forever anyway) and save you several thousand.

don't get fired. this economy is no fun even w/a teacher's union. you should definitely talk to her about your concerns, though and I don't think what you've done so far is unreasonable. Make sure when you talk to her you bring a detailed list about your concerns with SPECIFIC examples. Her behavior is not okay. ESPECIALLY since it's impacting your health by impacting your sleep.

as for ATL, i will buy you a drink so you can have 2.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I blame the homeowner because those realtors were shady, but like you said they were stupid and didn't read.

Some of the language I've seen in these contracts are RE-dick-YOU-less!!!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I'm so glad that you are speaking your future, in Texas, into existence. I know your heart is there which can be frustrating (that's how I feel abt ATL!), but everything in life is a stepping stone.just keep on stepping and you'll get there!