BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a Christmastime Convo

For those of you who don't know, our very own blogger, Jameil, is an eggnog aficianado. She drinks it every day she can. For real. She loves Christmastime cause it justifies her need to guzzle down 'nog by the gallon. Anyway, in knowing that she's the resident genius in the 'nog, I asked a simple question.


Adei: what exactly is eggnog? Like, what's in it?

Jam: well first there's egg, then there's nog.

Adei (being nonethewiser): Right. But what's nog?

J: (silence)


*



I still don't know what nog is.

:-(

5 returned the favor:

Patti said...

LMAO!

Believe it or not I was investigating eggnog last night - mostly because I wanted to find out what alcohol people typically put in it. According to Wikipedia:

Eggnog, is a sweetened dairy-based beverage made with milk, cream, sugar, beaten eggs (which gives it a frothy texture), and flavored with ground cinnamon and nutmeg; alcoholic versions also exist with the addition of various liquors, such as brandy, rum, and whiskey.

...still doesn't clear up what the nog part is. I'd assume anything but the eggs...but lots of things involve cream, milk, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, right? And we dont call that stuff nog.

So idk.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I've never come across a 'nog' myself and if I did...I wouldn't know what to do with it. I guess we are all in the dark---lol.

Jameil said...

How hilarious that you wrote about this exactly a year after i did! http://jameil.blogspot.com/2007/12/lists-lists-lists.html

lolololol. po thang. thanks to miss patti for the explanation. i'm gonna go drink some right now.

Rashan Jamal said...

Wait, Jameil didn't have an explanation for something? That can't be right. LOL

Jameil said...

it's not right. it's not that i didn't have an explanation, rather that i wanted to laugh. lol.