BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I know it's Him

So ever since the message to give more hit me square in the head/heart two days in a row; days when I was wondering about my talent, time, and treasure, I have been doing just that. So freely at times, I wondered why, Adei? What about you? Then the WWJD popped in my head/heart and you know the rest.

Reached into a jacket pocket this morning and pulled out a $50. If anyone knows anything abt me, u know I don't do cash, never have cash, beat myself up at times cause I NEED cash only. The few times I do have cash on me, it damn sure isn't a fifty dollar bill! Even if for some reason I had that money on me years ago (cause I haven't seen that jacket in YEARS) I just like to think I'm getting 20 fold what I've been giving.

9 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Yeah, that was my fifty. Kindly send that to me.LOL

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Blessings come in all forms AND can fold! Send up thanks and keep it moving :) He know what you need before you do!

Adei von K said...

Word Rah? You're the him I'm talking about??? Lol boy, stop lol

Dani- and he is always right on time!

the joy said...

Amen for for the fiddy!

Jameil said...

dead @ rah. lolol. yay for odd 50s!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I think that is EXACTLY how you should see that.

magnoliapeach said...

God is always on time!!!!

Now

Let me get a dolla!

Desy said...

maybe u were preparing for a night out at a certain adult club so u needed cash, but then changed your mind and haven't worn the jacket since?.... too much of a stretch?...lol

Adei von K said...

joy- yes! amen to that!

jam- yeah, you know i don't do cash so praise him for that!

vdiz- *cheesing* glad we are
-->here<--

magpeach- lol, girl i need to put that in my gas tank! i can afford to buy mid grade now!

desy- this is the weird thing though: that was a jacket that i had 8 years ago. i reeeeeeeeeally doubt i was going to an adult club at 18 years old!! and if i was, $50??!!?!? you stretching!