BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Confirmation

Setting: japanese restaurant close to home

Characters: Adei and Darley Havidson riding, Greatfull Ded following, ponytail, leather vest wearing 40-something man

Plot: aging biker sitting a bar with fellow hells angel chatting. Enter Adei, wearing one of many tracksuits from her college days. She just rode tripped from Daytona and threw on the green fit with a long turquoise camisole. Aging biker (AB) stops mid convo to watch Adei walk to the bar to pick up food ordered. Resumes convo as Adei is paying for food. Walks out to bike. Adei walks out to car parked in emergency lane when bike pulls up beside her.

AB: can I give u a compliment?

Adei: (a bit unnerved) what??? (Unable to hear over roar of bike)

AB: (a bit louder) CAN I GIVE YOU A COMPLIMENT??

Adei: sure. What's up?

AB: you have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. I mean you're gorgeous, cause when you walked in, I stopped talking but then you turned to get your food... wow. Just amazing.

Adei: (makes mental note to get every color joocy tracksuit ever made) wow. Wow? Wow! (Chuckle) Thanks!



Dear St. Nick,

Scratch everything else off my list.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

LOL! That is ridiculous. I can't. That would have the opposite effect on me. I'd be like yeah kids and that's a wrap on that one! lololol

the joy said...

Softening the biker dudes hearts! Lol. Girl Ida been scared.

shani-o said...

Hahahaha! I'm sooooo with Jameil on this. You, Stace, are an awesome mess, tho. lol