BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the Hill

it's that time of year...





the time when you get your fits and kicks ready



eyebrows, "feets", and hair done



chatting it up with people you haven't spoken to since graduation






IT'S HOMMMMMMMMECOMINNNNNNNNN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I am going :-)



My bro and I are leaving for that beloved school on the highest of seven hills tomorrow afternoon and I couldn't be more excited! I've packed my beloved jackets and boots, stilletos and flats, two outfits/pairs of shoes for every day there... oh my gosh! I can't wait to go back to my FAVORITE church in the whole wide world!! I can't wait!


I just hope no foolishness goes down. It is an HBCU and there's bound to be some niggadness in ABUNDANCE... *eye roll* My people, my people.


I'm looking for a house party to attend... not trying to do the hot ass club scene, more like the alumni gathering where you don't even have to write, "for the grown and sexy" cause that is sooooooooo 2005

or '04?



WAIT! '03!! Excuse Miss!



I can't wait to go to the football game!!! and hear all those songs I've haven't heard since Fall 2006!!! Shout at the drum majors "SAY LA LA!!" "BOB MARLEY!!!" "S.O.S!!"

*content sigh*


Holla at you later!!!

4 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

It's my homecoming too. Go Savannah State!!! LOL

I won't be going. Haven't been in years.

Jameil said...

your school is wack. GO PIRATES!!

Adei von K said...

happy homecoming, rashan! Who are y'all playing?

Jam, don't come here with that mess. Disrespecting me at my house...

Jameil said...

the rattlers are goin down!!!