BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Forbidden Fruit

seeing how i don't have a certain letter, this might be a bit difficult to read. well, A is for what? its a fruit, usually eaten in one of 4 varieties (gala, granny smith, golden delicious, red delicious)... anyway, this is the mania that was last week!

we made alesauce!! we did johnny aleseed aers






nevermind.





7 returned the favor:

Victoria Page said...

*moving to FL so you can be Miss Beasley's teacher* That looked like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

shani-o said...

Alesauce.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

*ahem*

I wish you were MY kindergarten teacher!

the joy said...

hilarious!!!!! theyre so cute! was this today? you got your a+m on like this is casual friday... speaking of a+m did you get my txt?

Desy said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! ummmm... why not go to a Place where P does work Properly...

looks good... where's my slice?

Southerner in Suomi said...

Love how Jose there was tryna be all gangsta while showing his drawing.

Adei von K said...

VPage- awwwwwwww! you're making me blush!

shani- daaaaaaaah! drew said I can just cut and paste a 'p' whenever i use my laptop so know that you're laughing days are OVER!!

and thanks ;-)

joy- we did this last week but i kept on leaving my camera at school! i did get your text, my phone is tripping for real!

desy- you got jokes?! word son??

vdizz- JOSE!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! he's the biggest crybaby too!

Jameil said...

lmao @ p. hahahahahahahahahaha. alesauce sounds bangin! sign me up yo! applesauce mashed by kids? not so much. that last pic... looks like next you'll be making something featuring watermelon.