BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

If Dorothy Was a "Dancer"



is it that I'm getting older, or are "urban" clothes getting tackier/uglier?

I've never been a fan of baybee fat cause I could get the same look at an XOXO cost (back in the junior clothes days), you know? also, I'd like to think that Ki-Ki would do better than that but really, she's a ghetto fabulous chick (who I love!) so what I was I thinking?

the shoe above... glittery, red, atent leather with a "gold" lift. I am the BIGGEST fan of atent leather! (damn this missing letter!) but not when its mixed with glitter and on its own stage!! that's just SCREAMING 'dancer'!!! Oh but wait, remember when cinderella got down??

by the way, the glitter is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more striking in real life! i had to use my cell to get a shot

while on the subject of shoes, I bought some shoes I've wanted for a while!! for some years, I've wanted blue shoes. I have blue fli flos and that's it. yesterday, I walked in an there they were. size 7.5 navy blue atent leather meve stadden, ee-toe ums!!

DAAAAAAAAAAH!! I want my 'letter after /o/' back!!!

i will take a icture when I get them out of the car. right now, that's far away.

7 returned the favor:

shani-o said...

LMAO! What the hell happened to your P?

the joy said...

I was wondering the same Shani. Didn't you JUST get that lap top? Anyways, those shoes are delicious. I would hurt someone for them.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ the missing P. That is funny.

I can just hear the wack strip club djs right now...

Coming to the stage...Dorothy. I can't get no ones? Ease on down to the stage... Y'all don't wanna see her Wizard of Oz... Click your heels 3 times and say, there's no place like that...

Okay, I'll stop now...

Victoria Page said...

I must be getting old because all I could think of is how much those shoes probably hurt!

La said...

First, I need you to get the P fixed. ASAP, lol

It is a combo of growing up... and that juniors stuff getting tackier and more ridiculous by the day. I love me some Kiki but Lord knows her designs are quite gaudy.

Jameil said...

i'm about to do a post about you!! the missing p is HILARIOUS!!! you're getting older and i think it's getting worse b/c slut clothes are getting more popular. who even thought it was possible. look at all those p words!

Southerner in Suomi said...

Thumbs down on the shoes