BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"this here must stop

like, FREEZE!"
name that song!!


real talk, parents over 50 shouldn't text their children. that's just my interpretation... of the situation.


BDK (big daddy kutieboots): whaaaaaaaazup???

first thought: brrrrrrrrrrrr?? okaaaaaaay... i replied

AVK (adei von k): chillin

BDK: like what??

AVK: ummm, like a villain? on penicillin??

BDK: don't you mean like a lizard in a blizzard?

AVK: get off my phone!

BDK: peace. WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! BDK

7 returned the favor:

Victoria Page said...

Parents are soooo cute when they text! My dad is full of mispelled words.

Jameil said...

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Elevators - Outkast!!!

Did he really say "WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!"

Too hilarious!

the joy said...

Firstly, elevators.

2nd, no your daddy didn't DJ kahled you! Lmao! My mom(age 48) asked me the other night if I'd teach her how to text when she gets her phone. I used to text her and she'd call me, lol.

3 effin heelarious.

Adei von K said...

vpage- DO NOT CONDONE THAT!!
lol it is kinda cute. it def. makes me laugh!

jam- this is up there with your dad's 3-6 quote. why are our dads watching BET??

rashan- woo hoo! a sticker for you!
did andre really say, "i went hard like medusa looking at me"? YES HE SAID THAT MESS!! I must introduce the Kast to his life so he can quote better lines!

joy- and a sticker for you too
DON'T TEACH HER!! Next, she'll want a "myface" account!
i'm kidding. parent texts are great laughs, especially when they first start!

Cluizel said...

I can't...lmao.

I regret the day I taught my Mom how to text

Desy said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I doubt that my parents will EVER text... and this kinda makes me appreciate their lack of texting interest.... that was hilarity