BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I cook for Fun

I'm bringing it back to the Tally days when I used to cook for fun and not neccesity. I made the requisite pssgetti (spaghetti. that's what i used to call it.) with tons of veggies, turkey sausage, and ground turkey. While that was simmering, I tossed some bella mushrooms into a pan of hot olive oil and made a breakfast soufle' that consisted of mozz cheese, minced garlic, and fresh spinach leaves. cracked two eggs in that pan and mixed it up. Ate it with crossaints and fresh salsa. Hmmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, HMMMMMMM!

Two weeks ago, I did it big in Hole Foods, Aventura. seafood pasta in alfredo sauce made from SCRATCH. That's where I saw Carmindy!! she looks soooooooooo much better in person!! her dark ass eyebrows don't look as dark in real life. anyway, your girl had scallops and two kinds of shrimp in that bi...then I made a ceviche medley with some of the seafood I put aside + tuna. you already know how that came out!

Two days ago, I made peach lemonade. My brother was trying to peep my technique but he made the mistake of turning his back and never got to see how much sugar i put in the pot for a simple syrup. MWA HA HA HA!! My mom who reconstitutes EVERYTHING with water was drinking that thing straight! Do we have a winner??? We do! Next up, raspberry lemonade.


can i talk about something i never thought I'd do?




i

fried

chicken.

and




it

was

good!



I think i'll post the recipes on Record Dish.

Later.

5 returned the favor:

Desy said...

Damn... those sound so good... I am a big cooking fan. I loove coming up with new recipes and trying out different things...

but my step mom told me it will be imperative for me to learn traditional haitian cuisine as well... it's just so much easier to let her do it...lol

Jameil said...

of course you fried chicken....

you saw Carmindy?!?! awesome! did you say hi??? so cool! i used to love that show! get it sir cooks a lot. come on to the ville and hook a sista up.

magnoliapeach said...

Where can I send my address? I need a plate immediately!!!!

Cooking for Fun?! What a novel concept! LOL..

Adei von K said...

desy- oh girl, ask me if i know how to make anything ghanian???


no! it IS much easier to let the elder statesman do it!

jam- *snicker* i don't like you right now... or now.
ok! i was leaving the seafood area when I walked by a short blond chick. I looked, and looked again and said to drew, "she looks like carmindy!" of course that meant nothing to him... we got to the registers and she was in the aisle beside ours. I looked, and mouthed to her, "are you carmindy?" and she smiled and said, "Yes" my jaw hit the floor and I squealed! I said, "how are you!?!?" and she said, "i'm doing well, how are you?" "excited!" she laughed and I told her, "I really love what you do on the show" and she said, "Aww thank-you very much! keei watching!"
next time i come to the 'ville, i'll bring your fave: watermelon sorbet and fried chicken

magnolia- lolol you better have brought back a french dish for me to cook!!

Victoria Page said...

This whole post made me hongray...lol. Peach Lemonade? Sounds GOOD!!!!!