BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

chemical burn

I suffered one on the side of my face; right near my hair line. That relaxer is no joke but you already know my mantra, "beauty is pain"



Nevertheless, here are some pics from my photoshoot in Drew's bathroom :-)

showing off the earrings I got from Xpress.  I never thought I'd buy costume jewelry but it looks good!!

Semi-Candid. I took too long to pose. But it looks good.

Got this apple charm from Drew.  Rubies with an emerald leaf.  He likes it cause it has both our birthstones.  WORKS FOR ME!!

This looked cool when I took it and now it looks kind of scary...




in a cool way.



8 returned the favor:

Southerner in Suomi said...

How did you decide on the bathroom? That's the funniest part for me.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

great smile
and great ceramic tile lol

Desy said...

the hair is definitely worth it... looks DARK and LOVELY...lol

ummm... should we be collectively pitching in on getting you a camera?...lol; but that webcam is no joke... great quality..

Jameil said...

cute pics stace! aww!! but chemial burns? eck. desy don't boost her head about that dark hair.

Rashan Jamal said...

That one was scary...in a cool way.

When I read chemical burn I expected some Two Face stuff. Glad I was wrong.

Adei von K said...

vdizz- girl, i used to RIDE on my sister for having photshoots in the bathroom! but the mirror makes it so much fun!! LOL

torr- awww thanks!!! and that tile is throwback miami style. the bathtub and toilet are pink!!

desy- i knew i liked you for a reason!!
i don't know why i used my laptop... as if i don't have a camera!!

jam- yeah. this was the worst one i've ever had, too.
leave desy alone!!! lmao

rashan- man. i might as well be twoface!! you should see the size of this thing!!! i had to sign a waiver before i left the salon!!!!

Muze said...

oh no not the chemical burns. lol.

looks nice though.

Veronica Marché said...

"He likes it cause it has both our birthstones."

Awwwwww! Mixed love. ;-)