BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Party in the 'Ville!

now granted, it's gainesville. but...

if you know me and my homie, we make ANYWHERE a PARTY!!!!

WOOO HOOOO! JAMEIL IS COMING TO FLORIDA!!!!

and her mom said, "make sure Stace knows you'll be in school"

LOLOLOL!!!!

Okay, so the 'ville (not to be confused with the 'Ville, i.e, Jacksonville) is all 3.5 hours away from me, 2.5 hours away from Tally-Nasty (where aNOTHER one of my homies will be attending grad school), 1 hour away from O-Town (SE direction) or the Tampa Bay Area (SW) and I'm not sure how many hours away from the A cause i've never gone to the A from the 'ville... it is str-8 up 75 so I can imagine it's 5 hours or less...

i digress.

Woo Hoo!!! Jamie is going to be in Florida!! That is like, waaaaaaaaaay closer than Pennsylvania!!!

Oh, the football games. the homecomings. the classics... cause you know PWI have their classics too!!! the OTHER florida classic is UF vs FSU. its usually the same weekend as FAMU vs BCC... bastards. WE'LL SEE!!! I can't wait for football season to start!! I can't wait for AUGUST to start!!!

JE Heartbreak and S.Killa the 1st!


Fabulosa y Fantastica!!!



wow. we look so good.

10 returned the favor:

Jazzy said...

Florida is not ready for you two...together!!! They aint! lol

Gainesville...I have family there. Only you could turn a party in Gainesville into a REAL party!!!

Check out Jam with the sheer blouse...scared a you!

Adei...I can't believe you don't work out...great legs and overall physique...I'm jealous!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

It's like 5 hours to the A! I expect to see y'all up here soon. LOL

the joy said...

Oh they better roll up here! Also, I got so many short jokes!

Southerner in Suomi said...

You itty bitties!!

You two are gonna go wreack(sp?) havoc in that warm weather. And YES!! Remember that she is in school.

Unless it's a posh gig Dreezy gets you in for free. Then call me too!! lol.

shani-o said...

Stace, I was wondering who da hell this adei von k person was, lol. And it's you! Hi!!!

Jameil said...

THANKS STACE!! i don't like that 2nd pic of me at all!! BUT WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BLAST!!!! I'M MOVIN TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! shani... she threw me, too!!

magnoliapeach said...

Oh, Lawd, just don't show up on the news ya'll. LOL!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lord
tear the club up
dont get in trouble

Adei von K said...

Odiva- South Florida was ready; Gainesville isn't!
My dog was ready for So.Be with that see thru blouse!
yeah, me and voluntary exercise don't hang out. if i was part of a team (tennis, track), then I get it in.

rashan- maaaaan, that's a GIVEN!

joy- *side eye* and ummmm, how tall are you?
I can't wait to come to A-T-L!!

Vdizzle- girl, warm weather is calling!
*muttering* yeah. she's in school. i guess...

shani- HEY GIRL, it's me!

jam- I LOVE YOU, GIRL!
want me to change the pic?

mpeach- tell the w.p. to be mindful of personal space, and there will be no incident!

torr- TEAR DA CLUB UP!
Wait. there are only pubs/bars in the 'ville. PARTY at the PUB!!

Desy said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

if ya'll make it to the O- that will be some insanity squared

I'm sure Florida is gonna thump when you girls party...

*lookin up at Rah*...shouldn't u come down first???